K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 4754 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. We been knew sis
    But luckily, taste always comes through in the face of adversity:
    Skinny!

[​IMG]

2. I'm pretty sure one of my neighbours is playing Fire by BTS and I've never wanted to move out more.

Joli Chat, Aries, Rem and 8 others like this.
  3. Oh god they look so good! I know I said I didn’t want it without Victoria but I no longer care, give it me.

4 Walls is still an incredible song man.

4. Those @Slice of Life posts actually don't seem very anti-Apink when you compare them to the general consensus around that time nn.

Also yes to demand for Taeyeon and f(x) comebacks. Red Velvet can focus on releasing better songs instead of going solo. It's still early for that.

Aries, Rem, Island and 6 others like this.
  5. Reported for bullying!
    [​IMG]

Joli Chat, Aries, Rem and 11 others like this.
  6. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!

Rem, nikkysan, ysev and 6 others like this.

7. He's just watching the LOONA dance practice video. Stay strong.

8. Krystal looks like she’s hating every single minute in those videos.

Aries, Cotton Park, ysev and 2 others like this.
  9. Just like old times.

10. I have a feeling f(x) are going to make a return this year. Victoria can't have flown to South Korea for nothing... Unless it's about contract renewals...

Seger, ysev, PopZeitgeist and 2 others like this.
  11. I've been fairly certain 4 Walls wouldn't be their last.

I waited eight years for Robyn to drop Honey and it was worth the wait.

But I'm not getting any younger.
    I'm already "too old for KPop" (as I annoy my neighbors with "Fire" by BTS "Gravity&Moon" by Nu'est).

Aries, Rem, nikkysan and 7 others like this.
  12. wow, boring if true!

I was looking back over old NCT releases and I'm a little sad that they dropped the interchangeable sub units concept so quickly. Especially with annexing WayV (Ten) to China. The different combinations were actually pretty fun and cool. Like others have said, they're doing RV numbers, so I wish they were a little more bold with going towards their original direction.

Also, WayV fans - has Lucas grown as a performer? Watching him in BOSS is still a little cringey for me, despite how lovable and charming he is.

13. I always get the feeling that Seulgi has absolutely no idea how pretty and sexy she is.
    I don't know why she gives me that vibe but I love her for it.

ysev, PopZeitgeist and ryjm like this.
  14. He

He

Bora, Seohyun and Uhm Junghwa herself at the Tiffany concert. That is so cute!

15. How old is too old? Asking for a friend.

ysev and Seger like this.
  16. BoA and U-Know performed "Swing"!

17. BoA is the best dancer in kpop.

18. You mean they got Taemin and Seulgi on stage together only for them to NOT do Heart Stop?

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.