K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 4810 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Wow, I really lost interest once Choa left!

He likes this.

2. Nawt @junglefish ""hanging out"" with a BTS member to ensure that Big Hit Entertainment properly promotes GFriend. A true Buddy.

3. There’s that.

4. Hopefully we get one more Chungha comeback before this I.O.I thing.

And a fucking gugudan comeback too. Please @God.

ryjm, Kuhleezi, Havana and 6 others like this.
  5. Would it really hurt them to just let Yuri lead the choruses of their songs?

The song, from what we can make out of it from the teaser, could be decent, but again...there seems to be mixing issues. The vocal track doesn't seem well mixed with the instrumental. Who is producing their Japanese stuff?

Miyawakiwi likes this.
  6. DDD they're doing one of those official youtube video premieres so the MV isn't coming exactly on the hour since that's typically when the 40 second (?) countdown begins. Don't forget to watch it on the official channel instead of 1thek's flop ass. I'll post it again when it actually premieres but if anyone's waiting for the countdown here's the link that will transform into the video.

7. I've never been a fan of their Japanese material, sadly.

Violeta and Highlight are 12/10s for me so I anticipate their Korean comeback massively!

8. Wow it was a 2 minute countdown, drag me. It's over now so the video is starting get ya popcorn girlies.

9. It's cute.

10. I adore Devil, but I'm also a sucker for anything that sounds like 50s-60s R&B. Also, how gorgeous does Sorn look this comeback? They screwed her over with the teasers but she's absolutely stealing the spotlight in the video.

Island, Vixen, Gashina and 3 others like this.
  11. He

He

Devil is nice. I love the Russian Roulette but make the accidents happen concept, ha.

Queen Sorn and Seungyeon look amazing as usual.

12. Let’s talk about a group with great Japanese releases:

13. He

He

Yerin casually slaying like this. Phew.

codecat, junglefish and Slice of Life like this.
  14. The sheer power and beauty she’s exhibiting lately......

15. He

He

Oh wow.

Terf no more?

16. Big Gums Energy.

17. I'm disappointed by it not continuing the bad ass bop theme of Hobgoblin/Black Dress/No/ME but the girls are serving lewks (Sorn continues to devastate me with her beauty) and the line distribution is pretty perfect too. The song still knocks and each girl gets their time to shine.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
  18. 100% better than Me. Let's celebrate that!!! ♡

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.