K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 4812 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Introduce Weki Meki and if she doesn't like them, we should definitely cancel her for good xoxo

Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
  2. He

He

Melon sereng-hey!

3. Random Thoughts is stanning Bad Boy and Automatic and I’m trying my hardest to suppress my urge to force Zimzalabim down everyone’s throats there as well

4. Post about Wendy's black impersonation instead, unnie. xoxo

5. Or when Irene allegedly said marriage should be between men and women only? Problematic icons!

6. Except Gay Kween Yeri.

7. TWICE teasers are rolling out, we'll get to see if Mina is part of the single in a few days if they're just one per day. Sounds like it may be a ballad? Either way Nayeon is serving.

8. Their "I'm So Sick" is coming. I just need to see the Black Eyed Pilseung confirmation.

9. I will unstan

Wills, Kuhleezi, Island and 8 others like this.
  10. I didn't even like Sunmi's song but the fact that she lost music shows first places to yet another competition reality boy group that will fade away quicker than her career ever could is... Heart breaking.

That never happened, it was a mistranslation by someone who doesn't like Red Velvet!

Kuhleezi, Island, eliminathan and 6 others like this.
  11. This always reminds me of this iconic post

Eskiath, Kuhleezi, evilsin and 16 others like this.
  12. @Slice of Life please stan this with me & @junglefish so we can brag about how our newly adopted faves are Melon approved yet again:

Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
  13. Speaking of Melon approved, just where is IU?

Slice of Life and ysev like this.
  14. Too busy with her acting career to release an album apparently!

15. @eliminathan never quits, does he?

Rem, soratami, Serg. and 10 others like this.

16. Mina has photocards, as well as there being 9 versions of each thing. So she has to at LEAST be part of the photo set they’re doing, whether or not her vocals are on the album or if she’s promoting is still up in the air.

ThighHighs, Rem, soratami and 14 others like this.

17. The talent.

Rem, Gashina, Serg. and 7 others like this.
  18. I am watching episode 2 of queendom and Soyeon is a genius. She did that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.