K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 4814 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

• The only thing that would make AOA's performance better is if they had a line-up of all black drag queens.
    • Hwasa is stunning, but Mamamoo is so beige otherwise.
    • I'm biased towards Bom winning this s#it just to stick it to YG.

He, mokimbird and Slice of Life like this.
  1. I did not like any of those performances to be honest dd. Bom was the best i guess.

Here is hoping the other teams performances would be more akin to my liking.

2. Also i know this meme is overdone at this point but there has never been an instance that deserved it more

3. The song that almost turned me into an std <3.

4. omghgffdhdfdds bye
    [​IMG]

5. I dislike Mamamoo less than most people here but that performance was .... shit.

AOA are fucking legends. 20/2 so far.

And Bom remains the Mariah of K-Pop and a literal queen. It was also very nice of them to show @Slice of Life at 3:13.

6. What’s up with Stan Twitter saying Soyeon wore a Bindi? Hmmm.

7. The fucking suits and the queens omfg today is such a great day to be an AOA stan!!! The pretty girls were there and they nailed it. I just can't imagine how it must have felt for Minstrelmoo to see their song being polished to a T and elevated like that at the same time they butchered Good Luck...like...not even their tired ass tricks and recycled choreo could help. It just didn't help...at all. The mess just kept on rolling and rolling. It's like seeing a ball of snow rolling from the top of a really steep, gigantic hill, and it just keeps on getting bigger but instead of snow it's really just manure. The decay!

Mikl C, Crisp X, Snatched and 13 others like this.
  8. Island

Island Staff Member

I'm not ready for the bloodbath when Queendom is about to end when everyone is promoting at once.

I want a soloists version if they do a next series.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
  9. Can somebody fill me in on why I shouldn't like Mamamoo?

10. I'd totally be up for an AOA tour with this revamped lineup.

Loving Jimin commanding the death drop.

Edit: please tell me an epic Heart Attack performance is in the works.

PopZeitgeist and Vixen like this.
  11. The cruelty of this post. You’re all missing out on a very good song!

Slice of Life likes this.
  12. Island

Island Staff Member

And their racism and appropriation in their performance. But I kinda like their music ddd if they can do better.

13. I miss roux, the only valid member of this forum.

Kuhleezi, McQueer, He and 2 others like this.
  14. They’ve done quite a few questionnable things, mainly appropriating or mocking black culture (some incidents are a bit more obscured considering South Korea’s own culture). They’ve issued some official apologies here and there I believe, but they seem to never learn, although their own fans try teaching them about it. Like... why is Hwasa wearing a durag in that performance? It’s so unnecessary.

They’re quite talented which just makes it a bigger shame.

eliminathan, Serg., enjoy and 7 others like this.
  15. But enough about MAMAMOO, I am here to talk about unproblematic talented ladies such as Jessica herself! xoxo

Jessica's about to serve some RnB right after a "I need cha cha beat, boy" intro...

Crisp X, evilsin, RUNAWAY and 13 others like this.
  16. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

Omfg this will be her first (1st) great solo song, I feel it in my bones.

evilsin, codecat, RUNAWAY and 9 others like this.
  17. I mean, tea, but also who are you?lol

Mikl C, _hazzie_, Rem and 15 others like this.
  18. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

They performed Uptown Funk in blackface.
    [​IMG]
    They did apologize for it already though.

19. They’re shit.
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.