K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 4917 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Ddddddd and then they do shit like this...

CL is the only former YG artist they did this to. Fucking losers.

eliminathan, vague, Jawshxx and 4 others like this.
  2. I heard Love Poem and I almost thought IU was gonna sing Kesha’s Praying. That would’ve been iconic.

vague, ohnostalgia and Slice of Life like this.
  3. Yo @BEST FICTION don't make me post the new Mamamoo teasers.

eliminathan, RUNAWAY, evilsin and 4 others like this.
  4. SBS, KBS and MBC are most likely responsible for Iz*one's current ban. Initially, they all banned X1 from appearing on their networks. Probably applying the same rule to the girl group.

"Pretty for a black girl".
    Whites stay trying to silence black voices everytime theirr faves rightfully get called out for their racist remarks.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
    Monkey0 likes this.
  5. pls don’t xo

6. There is also info that it was a mistranslation and she basically said "black friend is really pretty".

Vixen likes this.
  7. Knets still bring it up to this day. Funny how it's always white or ifans that believe the mistranslation lie. Y'all unnieaplogists are no different to oppapologists.

Also, funny how an EXO fan was the first to respond. One of the most notorious racist and colourists groups in KPop history. Xiumin admitted in their group chat Kai is labeled as the N word. Your faves are racist deal with it.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
  8. I mean, i'm all for people calling out problematic behaviour but...with a BIGBANG member as an avatar?

[​IMG]

9. And we go round in circles for days with one person saying it’s a mistranslation and the other person saying it wasn’t.

10. Hip aka SOTY?

Wills, Cotton Park, Salami and 2 others like this.
  11. Amber will be doing an AMA on r/kpop if anyone is interested. @ohnostalgia

12. I don't remember ever having heard of this and I can't find any info on google, did that even happen?

13. First time ever putting someone on ignore

[​IMG]

Rem, vague, ohnostalgia and 15 others like this.
  14. You mean to say that @ Dek was not worthy of that?

[​IMG]

vague, ohnostalgia, Island and 6 others like this.
  15. didn’t one of them do Blackface or something?

16. salfçsdjfsd it sounds like DALLA DALLA I have to get ready for this

[​IMG]

17. Taeyang gets discharged from the military tomorrow!!!
    [​IMG]

Me arriving at Ground Operations Command in Yongin of Gyeonggi Province in my best wedding dress:
    [​IMG]

He's going to get such a shock when he finds out that all other K-pop men have now been sent to prison:
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.