K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 5086 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Yubin started her own label.

2. [​IMG]

3. "rrr entertainment" makes me think of the "rawr xD" meme.

4. Scream is bloody amazing ! Probably the most instant and the best girlgroup title track so far this year for me .

[​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

IT'S ALREADY ICONIQUE!!!!!! SONG OF THE YEAR!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Can't wait for the full version.​

6. This is amazing

Ultravioletvvvvv, ysev and junglefish like this.
  7. I feel scammed by ELRIS and Weki Meki ddd. For some reason I thought they were also releasing today.

Scream is great. Gonna listen to the album now, I’m so excited! What an ugly ass cover tho.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2020
  8. I can already feel Scream taking over my life. Help.

9. Well Scream is amazing! Why isn't the album on Spotify yet?

10. I'm not the biggest fan of Dreamcatcher (ready to be dragged in the 2019 rate thread) but Scream is actually great and easily my favourite girl group release of the month so far.

11. Dreamcatcher took the noise choruses that GGs have been doing and changed it from EDM to nu metal so it still sounds fresh. This year is GFRIEND and Dreamcatcher's unless someone else can step up and deliver the same way they are.

12. aux

aux

The Dreamcatcher album. Wall to wall bangers.

13. DREAMCATCHER MY ASS IS YOURS

14. Dreamcatcher out here helping me hope that the girl group releases this year won’t be subpar and repetitive, thank god.

15. Double post because the choreography is so good!

16. Today's February 18 and I've already reached the annual "I can't keep up with this influx of Kpop releases" phase. Some things never change.

[​IMG]

17. The JYP girls really got me under their spell. Whenever an Itzy or Twice comeback is announced it just feels like a massive event. Excited!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.