K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 5229 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. I really dig these pictures. Why are they all so pretty?

2. Their Love & Girls is coming.

3. It‘s on Spotify now

I can finally bop to Roof on Fire again
    [​IMG]

4. Whose country house are their hanging out at?

Gashina likes this.
  5. He

He

Lee Hyori's Jeju farm.

6. Love Jihyo with the pink hair. The concept and the teasers are giving me an ethereal vibe which has me very excited.

Gashina likes this.

7. Queens of just being happy to be there...

8. I have just heard the BVNDIT song for the first time but I'm not sure if I want to hear it again?

9. YooA appeared on the latest episode of Road To Kingdom for ONF's performance and currently her solo fancam is the most viewed above all 50 contestants afsfajbfs

The fact that from 1:55 to 3:40 she's not even on screen and the cameraman just looks for her and it's still the most viewed? Gag.

Second most viewed is my man Juyeon from The Boyz who literally killed a man at the end of the performance... We have no choice but the stan.

10. I haven't had a chance to catch up on the broadcast yet, but ONF is amazing, YooA is amazing, and the performance looks great. Wig!

Monkey0 and ysev like this.
  11. ONF is truly the most underrated male group in KPop.

Slice of Life, Wills and Monkey0 like this.
  12. Releasing more than 4 title tracks in as many years might help!

Slice of Life and BeingNormal like this.
  13. Is there anything on Kingdom that comes close to Guerilla or Sorry?

14. Those are men! Of course not.

Kuhleezi, bimbo, eatyourself and 8 others like this.
  15. The Everybody performance I saw wasn’t too bad!

16. I believe it was posted around here that MelOn was getting a new system, right?

So to follow up on that... @oh_mes gave us an example of what the current Top 100 would look under the new system.

Can't be bothered to look through the whole thing, but I'm already spotting APRIL's 'LALALILALA' charting in the new system (while not being Top 100 in the current one), so maybe it's going to be a good thing for our mild-floppy faves. (I'm spotting (G)I-dle too.)

17. Not sure if the instrumental is More & More but it sounds like it could be a bop:

Slice of Life, RUNAWAY, Serg. and 6 others like this.
  18. Why did I read the replies? They're full of boy group stanning trash.

Please nobody make the same mistake.

leedlelee... likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.