K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 5248 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. I just know deep down in my heart that the album is going to be exactly like this:

01. the June single
    02. the July/August single
    03. the September single / title track
    04. maybe a b-side
    05. Rosé's solo
    06. Lisa's solo
    07. Jisoo' solo
    08. prob' gonna put Jennie's Solo in here as well, I mean they might as well as this point
    09. The Samsung song
    10. a 'Kill This Love' remix
    11. 'Sour Candy' (Teddy's Remix, except it's not extended at all, it's just a slightly different beat)
    Although, that would suggest YG actually did what they promised they would do...so maybe not.

2. Island

Island Staff Member

Can we get a Special Stage of the Samsung song?

3. Island

Island Staff Member

Jessi <3

Cotton Park, He, Crisp X and 4 others like this.
  4. I really hate that this is the best-case scenario...
    I would rather just get a proper Blackpink album at this point than any solo material...
    They don’t have enough group material for there to even be a conversation about solo tracks...

savilizabeths likes this.
  5. okay I get that this is kind of a crisis and there's a billion more important things happening but Y'ALL.

6. What a time to be alive...

mokimbird likes this.

7. Good for them.

8. Well, now it's closer to 15 minutes left but let the hype begins!

9. And if that wasn't enough,

10. First impression is that it's not as strong as Fancy or Feel Special, but it's still better than any song they released in 2018, so I'm happy!

11. 3Xs

3Xs

Welp that's... dead on arrival ddd. Sounds like a nugu group bside from 2016.

RUNAWAY, Wills, JuanJose and 6 others like this.
  12. The snake teaser certainly did not live up to the hype it suggested. It's not bad but I wouldn't exactly say its anything ground breaking.

13. The video is gorgeous, love how ambitious the team are getting with the video special effects. The chill sound is a nice change of pace but I won't lie the first part they showed with Nayeon and Mina remains the best part of the song nn. Either way, she won the June rate and we love that for her.

14. [​IMG]

Not as bad as Dance The Night Away, woo!

15. When it smashes like Oh My Girl's Nonstop which y'all also wrote off.

16. I see that CGI leopards are a trend now:

Also all shitty summer songs can do one because my fridge has just broken down.

codecat likes this.
  17. aux

aux

I'm... not too crazy about it, but (!) I like it.

18. I'm actually quite gutted. The teasers had me so hyped. I love the verses and the bridge but the chorus is a real let down. The synths in the verses and bridge give the impression that the chorus is going to pop all the way off with this sort of ethereal vibe. But it's just a standard tropical chorus that Kard has been doing for years.

soratami, JuanJose, Crisp X and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.