K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 5251 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. It's already grown on me. A hit ladies!
    [​IMG]

2. It's revenge for them not winning the song of the year Two Thousand and Twice teen.

PopZeitgeist and Salami like this.
  3. Us being trop-bop apologists and stanning Gfriend's Fever, Oh My Girl's Nonstop and More & More.

[​IMG]

4. I actually love this a lot.......Ngl I was scared for a moment I might not love a TWICE title track, worst 15 minutes of my life.

MORE & MORE & MORE & MORE
    *korean*
    [​IMG]

5. I was just gonna say, the video was pretty but the costume designer needs a good shake for those cliche ~~ethnic~~ outfits in the "indoor" scenes and also those stupid flare-leg jeans, ugh. Not a fan of the white costumes either actually. I like their Eden looks though. ETA: After a few watches I really dislike the choreography too ww

As for the song ... I'm whelmed. I'll try the mini later.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
    Crisp X, He and Vixen like this.
  6. Stop it with this Nonstop dragging, it's way superior!

Anyway, I think this is an okay song. Not their best but not their worst, I'll bop!

Edit: ALSO VOTE SHADOW IN JUNE RATE, PHEW

tj-x, ysev and He like this.
  7. Hmm I like the song more after watching Sera's reaction video.

[​IMG]

Island, RUNAWAY, Kuhleezi and 7 others like this.
  8. The mini is not bad but it's still no Feel Special.

I hope this doesn't mean they've found their peak musically and it's down from here. Let's hope they have another comeback this year.

That being said I wouldn't say any of it's bad it's just not on par with their previous two comebacks. It's still nice, and once the initial disappointment disappates, it'll be much more appreciated.

9. aux

aux

You're gonna say more, more, more, more, more and more
    멈추지 못해 more, more, more and more
    그러니 한 번 더
    I wanna have more, more, more, more, more and more
    멈추기 싫어 more, more, more and more
    그러니 한 번 더
    (More)

[​IMG]

This is growing on me ladies! My expectations were super high, I guess I was expecting something as perfect and instant as Fancy and Feel Special, but this is still great TWICE and great K-Pop. It also helps that the mini is sublime, lemme purchase.

ryjm, Island, RUNAWAY and 9 others like this.
  10. They realy said

More

More

More

More

More

&

More

Kylie Minogue found shaking.

ryjm, Chachachan, Island and 9 others like this.
  11. Not the whole thread in matter of half an hour

[​IMG]

Also Shadow is god tier b-side but it's LDN Noise so I'm not surprised.

ryjm, Island, RUNAWAY and 10 others like this.
  12. It all sounds like something Red Velvet would put out.

maybe More and More will grow, it is stuck in my head after two listens.

13. Not me, I stand by my opinion and will keep saying this song is bad

[​IMG]

junkos, McQueer, Island and 5 others like this.
  14. aux

aux

The whole mini is something fun, something for the summertime, something for, y'know, the girls to get ready and party to.

15. About the mini, I don't think it's as strong as 'Feel Special' but that also doesn't mean much cause I genuinely think thats the best mini album I have ever heard, this is holding on really well at first listen.

Make Me Go & Firework are both chefs kiss and I actually adore Sweet Summer Day.

Island, RUNAWAY, Crisp X and 6 others like this.
  16. The way Sweet Summer Day is 100% a Verivery demo (same writers behind their new jack swing trilogy). I stan.

Are we all rallying behind Shadow in the June rate ladies?

OspreyQueen, RUNAWAY, ysev and 5 others like this.
  17. It feels about four years too late sonically. But it is pretty catchy. And Momo served throughout! Will check out the album later.

RUNAWAY, Crisp X, nikkysan and 2 others like this.
  18. 1. Shadow
    2. Make Me Go
    3. Firework

I think that this is correct. x

ysev, Crisp X and aux like this.
  19. I'm feeling a little underwhelmed by the mini after the initial listen, to be honest. Both of the previous ones were a lot more instant. We'll see if this is a grower.

Vixen and Salami like this.
  20. [​IMG]

I mean... is it as as good as Fancy or Feel Special? Definitely not. Is tropical house the most tired trend in k-pop and needs to fucking die already? Absolutely. But I think it's still cute and may grow with more listens, I actually love the breakdown during the bridge and I'm glad they didn't keep it only for the video. What I am disappointed by is that the "dark" imagery with the snake was a total cop out, I was expecting there to be a twist ala Love Cherry Motion and... nothing.

enjoy, collxtion, Wills and 12 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.