K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 5254 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Thus far Nonstop is my SOTY

2. Yeah it’s definitely still April for me, with GFriend and Dreamcatcher close behind.

3. aux

aux

She’s #4 :)

It's a ten, and the entire mini is fantastique but I haven't been playing it as much as the other three songs I posted. Allow me to rectify that.

Slice of Life, ysev and junglefish like this.
  4. A great song but Wannabe is still my favourite of the year so far.

Kuhleezi, Salami and ysev like this.
  5. Lemme see what twice is serving

junglefish and aux like this.

6. ReveOnces lemme hear y’all make some noise!

7. Not a huge Twice fan, but More & More isn’t nearly as bad as some of you are making it out to be...
    If nothing else, it’s infinitely better than Signal...
    The Desi aesthetic throughout the video seems a little problematic...
    And I love the fact that they’re going for a tropical feel, but the snake they used for the video is not even remotely tropical (it’s a corn snake if anyone is curious and they make great pets)...

Crisp X and MarlonBrando86 like this.
  8. Reported... x

[​IMG]

9. The whole time I was watching the MV I was just thinking where I’d slot it in their ranking, above or below Signal which is definitely their worst.

He and leedlelee... like this.
  10. The mini is great. A bit inferior compared to the brilliance of Feel Special but still. I love the Firework, Make Me Go and Shadow trio. Need a little bit more time with the rest but More n More is easily the worst of the bunch here and it is still a 6.5/10

Oh also this is the only correct the answer to the SOTY question

BeingNormal, Island, McQueer and 6 others like this.
  11. Island

Island Staff Member

Ddd what does the melody in the Firework chorus rip off?

Is it a Mamamoo song? Egotistic?

12. Island

Island Staff Member

I stan Don't Call Me Again. Make the beat hit harder and give it to ITZY for a remix!

13. I like More and More. Twice's sound has progressed from shouty girly bops to a more mature one. Yes, this isn't exactly pushing boundaries but this is a summer EP; it works very well. Is this the first time aside from Summer Nights Twice have released anything during this period?

RUNAWAY likes this.
  14. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

They put out Happy Happy last summer but y'all hate that one sooooo.....

BeingNormal likes this.
  15. The opening rips off Despacito, the chorus reminds me of Don’t Recall, the whole album is Mamamoo throughout. So I should love it but I don’t!

Island likes this.
  16. Island

Island Staff Member

It's because there's no Sleep in the Car!

17. I meant Korean releases. Their Japanese releases are usually different to their Korean material.

RUNAWAY likes this.
  18. I’m here for More & More, it wasn’t as instantaneous as Fancy or Feel Special but after like three listens I was hooked. I think it’s a fantastic song. I agree the music video is a little all over the place but I don’t understand why some people are saying the styling is problematic. The fashion is very 60’s hippie flower power.

Rem, eliminathan and junglefish like this.
  19. THIS GIF. Queen Sera

thommyh, nikkysan, Vixen and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.