K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 5355 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Heo Chanmi resilience to keep trying the idol machine is honestly inspiring.

He, codecat, aux and 5 others like this.
  2. Seohyun single handedly saved this thread, her power!

Kuhleezi, evilsin, Vixen and 7 others like this.
  3. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

4. Coming back to this thread after a weekend away was a trip gjdkdjqhd, good work unnies!

Kuhleezi, evilsin, soratami and 10 others like this.
  5. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

Why does this sound kinda good ahajshsjskakaka. Hold me @Serg. I'm about to stan a Somi song. I can't.

Kuhleezi, junglefish, Serg. and 7 others like this.
  6. Now lemme go through and give likes to all the lil legends who saved this thread from destruction while I was asleep.

[​IMG]

7. The good sis @RUNAWAY has informed me that Light is actually sung by the good sis Keumjo of Nine Muses, which means this actually fits the criteria for this thread ddd.

Also Looking At You slaps.

Support the 2nd-best member of Nine Muses helping promote the gay agenda in Korea:

He, Music Is Life, aux and 3 others like this.
  8. Somi really left JYPE and ITZY (rumoured) to only release a song that sounds like ITZY 18 months later.

9. you can hear parts of the song here, it doesn’t sound like an ITZY song. More like a BLACKPINK/Teddy track than anything

mokimbird and teddie88 like this.
  10. Wait what's happening here ? Pls tell me

Crisp X likes this.
  11. Wait, sorry, what?

12. Okay but when are they coming back???

yuuurei, codecat and Capitan like this.
  13. Look forward to more subliminal messages in my future or past gifs urls

[​IMG]

Kuhleezi, RUNAWAY, ysev and 2 others like this.
  14. Jessi is having a comeback next week which means Hyuna is prolly next!

evilsin and _hazzie_ like this.
  15. I saw many posts trying to manifest Loona but no one actually posting one of their videos, so...

here's a new one

Kuhleezi, RUNAWAY, Vixen and 3 others like this.
  16. While there is a chance that this thread may get screwed again and nobody will see this, I shall make a confession.

I was one of the 800 or so people who bought 3YE's Triangle album. Forgive me @Crisp X @Slice of Life.

Kuhleezi, Conan, soratami and 3 others like this.
  17. I'm proud of you.

[​IMG]

Now, you shall preach the gospel and convert the sinners.

18. If by that you mean I will send you some photos when it arrives then yes, I shall. In the meantime,

Slice of Life and Crisp X like this.
  19. My post was worded badly - I was just saying that I find it funny that Somi’s releasing a song where the teasers make it sound like an ITZY song, when it’s been heavily rumoured that she was part of ITZY’s predebut lineup.

collxtion likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.