K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 5576 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

2. The song is massive from the start. It should have been the title track, but I can see why I Can't Stop Me was chosen.

An Insider, ultraviolet and Shockbox like this.
  3. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

ChoA finally decided to cover a good song ddddd. She is SLAYING this look too.

4. Aren’t Big Hit and Source supposed to be bringing us a new girl group in the somewhat near future???
    I only ask because I would like to know if anyone thinks there’s a possibility they might have tried to scoop up one or more of the girls from HINAPIA...

Rainbow Trousers likes this.
  5. Yes, they are set to debut in 2021, and international auditions took place. I wonder if this group will be an actual part of Big Hit’s roster like Lee Hyun, BTS and TXT or if it will be a less direct involvement, like Gfriend and ENHYPEN.

He, An Insider and Rainbow Trousers like this.
  6. I feel as though every piece of media I’ve seen emphasizes that it’s a collaboration between Big Hit and Source...
    That has to be intentional, right???

He, Rainbow Trousers and Glitterizer like this.
  7. Yeah, that seems to be the case. It’s a shame, I’d love to see what Big Hit could do with a girl group these days, under their sole management.

superloves and Rainbow Trousers like this.
  8. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

If you want to start practicing your K-Pop SOTY commentary, sign up for the Advent Calendar!

No but really they need participants and it’s a great way to promo k-pop to the rest of the forum.

9. Girdle kinda ate up their cover of it too.

ultraviolet, Gashina and Cotton Park like this.
  10. My nu shoes, my brand nu shoes, my nu shoes. Girlies, I ordered some new sneakers today so naturally this mantra came to mind:

Sometimes I really wish I had four feet,
    So I could dance with myself to the drumbeat.

Yes, it does indeed contain some of the worst lyrics ever written and recorded... but at the same time, it still remains an absolute top-tier bop.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2020
  11. I prefer Up No More as a song, which is a tall order for an album with I Can't Stop Me. But, I can definitely see why the latter was the lead because it's way more urgent and a very strong way of announcing a new era.

ultraviolet and He like this.
  12. eccentricsimply

13. I’m ready

Serg., ultraviolet, thommyh and 6 others like this.
  14. Whenever someone mentions STAYC my mind always goes Comin' to me, call me Stacy (Hey, Stacy!) nn

15. Oop! They actually are getting another comeback in 2020 who would have thought.

Serg., An Insider, nikkysan and 11 others like this.
  16. eccentricsimply

17. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

I thought I was the only one so I never brought it up sksksksks.

Mikl C and soratami like this.
  18. The way I was expecting this to be about Red Velvet before the embedded tweet loaded

[​IMG]

19. Another teaser because why not?

ultraviolet, ryjm and Slice of Life like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.