K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 5577 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

2. I'm glad it's finally announced but anxious that "Last Piece" is in the title. I need at least another year of these guys.

3. [​IMG]

4. I’ve come to the conclusion that I have to stan ATEEZ...

Wills, Monkey0, FunkyButChic and 3 others like this.
  5. Their releases can be middling to great for me. At the moment I'm here for their visual esthetic. Wooyoung and Mingi are simply gorgeous to me.

Monkey0 likes this.
  6. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

7. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

8. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

PERIODT! WE HAVE TO STAN THIS UNNIE!

constantino, Wills, Mikl C and 20 others like this.
  9. A legend we can all aspire to. I gotta go bad tonight, indeed!

10. SOTY

Last edited: Nov 9, 2020
  11. This is easily their best song released this year, and honestly, one of the contenders for Top 5 2020.

I think Yuju was done dirty here, though. She needed that moment in the bridge. Eunha didn't deliver the 80s diva spectacle the bridge needed.

The MV is gorgeous.

12. GFRIEND had their heels on my throat for nearly 4 minutes. I don't know how I'm alive.

13. I’m so excited for this!

Bitch I got the serve, lessgoooo!!!

14. MAGO is seriously SOTY contender. This year has been so good for me musically.

[​IMG]

15. GFriend IS the disco divas, Kylie Minogue whomst ?

[​IMG]

But for real this is one of the best song of this year, it's just flawless from the production to the melody

16. Well, Mago is amazing but we all knew it would be.

Taemin's new song... I'm not sure what to think of... really not a fan of that drop.

17. I'm not impressed with MACO. Remind me to try again in a week.

18. aux

aux

Yeah, I think GFRIEND win this year for me. They had three absolutely flawless comebacks with fantastic art direction and perfectly solid title tracks - "MAGO" being an excellent addition to the slayage. The b-sides on all three comebacks are also exquisite. GFRIEND came to stomp and they succeeded.

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.