K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 5588 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

SLAYC SLAYED OMFG
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. The structure takes some time to get used to but it’s a great debut. Yoon is that girl

3. aux

aux

This is so fucking good.

[​IMG]

4. J’s deep voice is everything.

ultraviolet, Island, Crisp X and 5 others like this.
  5. STAYC really killed it but also

I REALLY love this!

ultraviolet, Island, Crisp X and 7 others like this.
  6. LET'S FUCKING GO

[​IMG]

constantino, He, ultraviolet and 21 others like this.
  7. Pack it up, Aespa!

[​IMG]

constantino, He, ultraviolet and 16 others like this.
  8. Both of these thoughts were my first thoughts - sounds like an Apink song that goes on a bit too long.

9. STAYC delivered, it's everything I hoped for and more. No gimmicks, just talent and BEP's immaculate production. Whew!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 12, 2020
    ultraviolet, Joli Chat, R92 and 12 others like this.
  10. So Bad is excellent now. Black Eyed Pilsung didn’t disappoint.

11. STAYC’s So Bad is great!! This is how I want my KPOP. Unadulterated joyous fun...I did clutch my pearls a little when the deep voiced girl started to sing. Wasn’t expecting that.
    [​IMG]

ultraviolet, Cotton Park and Havana like this.
  12. So Bad is so good and I could definitely hear Apink and TWICE on this, but I do think it's on the weaker side of either group's BEP-produced material. However, for a debut it's an absolute monster.

They've done some things that they wouldn't have for artists they just make songs for, such as letting J showcase her deep voice. It's exciting to think what else the girls could deliver in the future with BEP having free range to do what they want.

ultraviolet and Havana like this.
  13. Why is nobody talking about the b-side? Does everyone hate it?

14. It just doesn’t hold a candle to So Bad. It’s solid but doesn’t click with me until the actual chorus starts.

Havana likes this.
  15. Everglow are back on their noisy side for this new OST:

ysev and Slice of Life like this.
  16. The MV recreations truly are a blessing. I'm dead, an actual icon.

RUNAWAY and Crisp X like this.
  17. Such a serve of a debut! I'm already so excited to hear what they have in store in the future. It also made me think something: not that I don't mind the current disco domination, but can we have a drum'n'bass takeover in Kpop next?

Wait a minute, this took me by surprise a little. The teaser had me expecting something quite different, I'd say a more traditionally bombastic chorus, but she pulled off this one in its low-keyness. The hook is already stuck in my head as well.

On a last note, to say I'm looking forward to BoA's documentary is an understatement but SM girls... where are the subs?

[​IMG]

18. !!

STAYC girlz in the recording booth:

19. The NATTY song is great, but that STAYC track really is fantastic isn't it?

ultraviolet likes this.
  20. Whewww this STAYC debut!! The production is exceptional and the girls seem to show a lot of personality, their voices are also quite distinct from one another. Exciting!

Havana, Vixen, ultraviolet and 6 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.