K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 5595 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. aux

aux

2. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

3. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

The Cherry Bullet Print! I think the song will be a huge ass bop. I'm excited.

Kuhleezi, Sanctuary, thommyh and 5 others like this.
  4. Karina just has Korean It Girl energy radiating from her... She's going to be absolutely massive, I can just feel it.

Kuhleezi, bimbo, thommyh and 10 others like this.
  5. JB teaser!!

nikkysan, ysev, Serg. and 4 others like this.
  6. eccentricsimply

Her and Winter too. Knetizens looooove Winter. Girl hasn’t even debuted and made it to 19 in the brand reputation ranking for girl groups (with all of aespa making it to top 100)

Kuhleezi, bimbo, thommyh and 5 others like this.
  7. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

I'm betting my money on Miss Ningning. She's a great singer, she looks like Victoria's child, she stans BLACKPINK. Her Chinese takeover will be massive.

Kuhleezi, thommyh, nikkysan and 7 others like this.
  8. eccentricsimply

I honestly cannot wait for NingNing bar to order 100k copies of their debut album!

ysev, ultraviolet and Slice of Life like this.
  9. Poor Lucas, the OG is back in town.

bbynewyear likes this.
  10. Wait I hear a lot of Umpah Umpah in this chorus!

Kuhleezi, ysev, collxtion and 4 others like this.
  11. Oh wow, SLAYC really ate up that video and song. I can't get the chorus out of my head, boy that melody is all I think about.

thommyh, Havana, ysev and 4 others like this.
  12. The aespa and LOONA teasers are stunning, I am SO ready.

13. They have premiered the song at Dream Concert

I still love BAAM.

14. MOMOLAND YASSSSSSS! JooE looks beautiful, Nancy looks incredible, Heybin is stunning, Jane with that red hair 세상에, Nayun is flawless, Ahin looks unreal.

Yeah, the song doesn’t sound anything groundbreaking but it sounds fun and the video certainly looks cute. I’m just so happy we’re got more MOMOLAND music and that they got to celebrate their 4th anniversary.

EDIT: Oh, it’s out already! I feel it could have some sections turned up a notch with the POW POW POW!

I also feel like their dance routines haven’t come anywhere near as close to the wonders of BBOOM BBOOM or BAAM.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2020
    Gashina, JuanJose and ultraviolet like this.
  15. Looking online and seeing all four members of SHINee together, with Minho still in his uniform no less!, then seeing Sungkyu, Sungyeol, and Dongwoo together because Dongwoo just got discharged from the military too made my heart so happy! We’re obviously going to get a SHINee comeback or two before Taemin goes in right?

With Infinite, ugh...well Sunjong and Woohyun still have a little less than a year to go and Myungsoo has to be enlisting pretty soon, my guess is once his drama stops filming. Maybe the five with Woolim will release as song as a 5 when they are able to like they did when Sungkyu went in first but idk if I can do it without L. The whole Top Seed album was hard for me without Hoya (though I really liked Tell Me, Pray, I Hate, and Begin Again) and Clock then without Hoya and Sungkyu was even stranger for me. A song without my ultimate...idk.

All speculation and me thinking (typing) out loud. All you EXO-L’s know how I’m feeling. LOL

Monkey0 and eccentricsimply like this.
  16. hmm

[​IMG]

Kuhleezi, Havana, Joli Chat and 2 others like this.
  17. And if none of those teasers were noisy enough for you, here's a CVH in an industrial tumble dryer:

18. Island

Island Staff Member

This is actually cute

I've been watching a lot of Jessi videos on whatever Korean TV Shows she appears on and I love her personality. I wish she would sing in that more raw husky voice like she did on her Masked Singer appearance and kind of on her bits in Don't Touch Me. Her singing voice is good!

Also, Jessi for Unnie of the Year at the GRAMAMAs.

Kuhleezi, Crisp X, Sanctuary and 6 others like this.
  19. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

Ever since this Jessi resurgence, I've completely fallen for her trash music.....even Gucci. Her MIND!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.