K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 5619 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Jeno as the thumbnail. I know that's right!

bimbo, askew, bbynewyear and 7 others like this.
  2. Hockey and KPop! What a combo!
    Might be the best KPop/Sport combo since the highly ill-equipped, unhelmetted AOA lacrosse team took on the more suitably equipped boys' team.
    [​IMG]
    Thank goodness they had a steamy locker room scene at half-time to inspire them to victory.

Mikl C, ultraviolet, Monkey0 and 8 others like this.
  3. Perched for this noisy mess

4. aux

aux

5. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

@Slice of Life !!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m so used to giving !!!!!!

6. I JUST SCREAMED !!!

7. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

OMG BOP!!! My boy Grizzly is back featuring SUMIN, and I'm LIVING for this song~

He, Monkey0 and Cotton Park like this.
  8. I'm Canadian and this is the most excited I have been for anything related to hockey.

9. So glad they’re going in a completely different direction with this song, sounds like it’s going to be a total game changer.

Slice of Life likes this.
  10. The goosebumps… I can't wait for her to debut in a month.

Vixen, Slice of Life, ysev and 3 others like this.
  11. She's really about just show up in December to take over year-end charts and decimate competition, poor favs.

Some of them weren't even born before 98 weren't they? I hate that part but it sounds like a bop, very B.A.P-esque bop.

Slice of Life and RUNAWAY like this.
  12. Only 3 of the members participating were born in the 90s ddd

R92, Monkey0, Slice of Life and 6 others like this.
    junkos, R92, bimbo and 9 others like this.
  14. Island

Island Staff Member

Baek Yerin really said that we're gonna be depressed this Christmas. Give it to us, girl!

savilizabeths, bimbo, thommyh and 9 others like this.
  15. Ignoring the 90s-Love-By-Proxy that they must be singing about, the aesthetic look pretty refreshing, Jeno is eating it up. Jawline king!

Also Black Mamba.... its growing on me, when I think about SM GG debut songs it ranks better the 'La Cha Ta' and 'Happiness', and those two groups blossomed into powerhouses, so this is promising. It just lacks personality at the moment.

16. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

Out of all the SM girl group debut singles, LA chA TA and I'm Your Girl by S.E.S. are by far my favorite. Into the New World is AMAZING, I'm still unsure as to what CSJH The Grace's actual debut was, but I love their songs, Happiness is garbage, and Black Mamba is passable, but definitely not what I was hoping for from an SM girl group.

Aries and Monkey0 like this.
  17. I have to say... I still find the song bad but the girls sell it much better in their live performances than in the video.

Chachachan, Aries, collxtion and 3 others like this.
  18. No.

Kuhleezi, R92, Conan and 11 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.