K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 5626 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Did anyone post this?

Osiris, PopZeitgeist, Monkey0 and 9 others like this.
  2. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

I listened to Britney sunbaenim's Blackout for the first time yesterday (I'm listening to In the Zone now) and why did it sound like a great current K-Pop album ffffffffff. She really paved the way.

Kuhleezi, Ana Raquel, Rem and 19 others like this.
  3. Listen to Circus too unnie, a lot of the tracks are stuff Red Velvet would release today.

Wills, An Insider, thommyh and 3 others like this.
  4. Island

Island Staff Member

Listen to Holly Valance sunbaenim's State of Mind. She paved the way for Britney's Blackout xx

5. Slice of Life

I definitely will. But I'm thinking I should just skip Britney Jean??? I'm trying to listen to her entire discography though.

Glory was the first Britney album I listened to in full fffffffff don't @ me

Kuhleezi, Rem, soratami and 12 others like this.
  6. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

The wisest decision <3

Kuhleezi, Rem, Monkey0 and 12 others like this.
  7. Yeah you can skip it, we don’t acknowledge it.

Her debut album is quite patchy but Oops! I Did It Again and Britney are very cute albums, especially the latter. Femme Fatale is... very of it’s time (How I Roll was the inspiration for Hyuna’s Bubble Pop though), a lot of It sounds like the stuff SNSD and 2NE1 we’re releasing around the same time, to make a comparison.

In The Zone is my favourite Britney album (and lowkey my favourite album of all time, it’s a very important album to me dddd) the production sounds like something an artist like Taemin would release.

ryjm, Wills, Aries and 5 others like this.
  8. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

Not y'all evading the Britney thread lock by talking about her in...................... K-Pop (General Discussion)

[​IMG]

9. Slice of Life

10. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

He's literally only humming......................... his mute album really is coming.

Kuhleezi, soratami, Vixen and 7 others like this.
  11. Red Velvet? Taemin? Hello?? Did we forget K-Pop’s TRUE Britney stans?

also not T-ara but throwing this in because it’s kind of a bop and rips off My fav Britney single, ‘Overprotected’

Last edited: Nov 26, 2020
  12. Alright Kailena Gomez

13. Okay now
    [​IMG]

14. Desire still has not aged! And let's not forget the masterpiece Sophie Ellis-Bextor wrote on Pink Tape.

15. Aaah Shadow. Truly one of the best songs in existence. Ominous, mysterious, eerie and downright creepy. The lyrics being about stalking a love interest just adds to its sinister feel as well.
    And let’s not forget that it was the soundtrack to their album teaser art film.

The way SM gave us this alternative tumblr teenage girl Sofia Coppola fantasy... wheew. A moment I will forever cherish.

16. In the Zone and Blackout are her opuses. The fanbase and the public tend to underrate Oops! I Did It Again!, but it's a pop masterpiece. I imagine if you like the more bombastic acts of K-Pop, you'd love this album. It's just unapologetic pop banger after banger.

On topic:

Monkey0, Crisp X, Island and 4 others like this.
  17. Can y'all recommend me some boyband pop songs? I already checked loads of kpop girl groups but as far as boybands it's been mostly BTS

Monkey0, Crisp X and Aries like this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.