K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 5715 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Kssksk the way the person getting hit up didn’t even know who Mark is. Either way I think Mark is going to be pretty big on YouTube quickly because he already has an in with Day6’s Jae. They’ve already played Among Us with popular twitch streamers nn. Hopefully he drops the old friends and hangs more with gaming dweebs like Jae.

Monkey0, aux, nikkysan and 2 others like this.
  2. YouTubers make good coin, but it's usually not very long lived. The ones I notice that serve longevity usually sell/develop a physical product eventually (makeup, etc.).

Monkey0 likes this.
  3. Yeah you reach a plateau and have to start selling merchandise or branching out to other things.

4. @Sanctuary have a like, but I won't stand by that "Why Don't You Know?" shade. Also she already provided songs for around 9 OSTs, so I'm not sure how valid the point about the lack of those in her discography is.

5. Flop ones thankfully don't count!

Monkey0 likes this.
  6. Their discography wasn't perfect (but not anywhere near as bad as stan twitter would have you know), but when they got it right... whew.

I can happily say these songs got me through some tough times, k-pop is the ultimate form of escapism music for me, so they served their purpose. I'm truly gonna miss them.

7. He

He

Most of Chungha’s comebacks (all since Rollercoaster) have been quite successful, as in Melon top 10-5 successful. And stay in the charts for quite a bit.

She’s known and popular, and has quite a lot of CFs (another marking of gp success).

It’s not unlike Sunmi, they’re always in the charts (they have actual hits) but are not big album sellers (smaller fanbases).

Last edited: Jan 10, 2021
  8. All this Chung Ha discussion and not even one (1) promo for this lil boppette from 2020

[​IMG]

She may not have been a Gaon chart-topper of this year but she was definitely being kept fed with those big bucks from The Coca-Cola Company, period!

9. This is her best song from last year.

Monkey0 and thommyh like this.
  10. I still think the pre-launch ballad is one of Chungha’s finest moments

[​IMG]

11. This is one of my highlights from last year.

And I’m sure her main dance partner in it is deaf? Slay a bit.

12. Well I liked everything she put out in 2020, even the OST songs, dddd.

thommyh, Sanctuary, Monkey0 and 2 others like this.
  13. Yes, Miss Back is great, but episodes with English subtitles have stopped at episode 6. Are we ever going to see the remainder of the series subtitled?

He likes this.
  14. aux

aux

15. Did we just manifest this? We just manifested this.

16. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

Slaying the charts after slaying Miss Rona? I know that's right.

17. The way she just posted this after pages of discussing her. PJ Power. I’m SO hyped for this.

thommyh, Vixen, R92 and 3 others like this.
  18. I know 90% of you didn’t like them...but I’m in my feels about GOT7. They looked so happy to be free but man...yeah I guess that’s all I want to say.

19. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

Maybe you don't know us after all because a lot of us like them here ffffffffff

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.