K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 5806 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. She did it again.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2021
  2. Tail is fantastic as expected. Video is spectacular. So happy she's embracing her sexiness more than ever.

What The Flower is literally a Sara Bareilles song from Little Voice. I love it.

3. First live performance ahead of the showcase in 50 minutes:

As suspected they censored the dance, so she doesn't sit on Hyunseung's lap and jump on him during the second verse.

4. aux

aux

"Tail" is a serve. The moment the chorus hit...

[​IMG]

5. The dance break when Sunmi’s on all fours with all the dancers’ legs fanning out behind her
    [​IMG]

6. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

[​IMG]

She makes it so easy to stan, I hate+love her

7. aux

aux

The serve of the century.

[​IMG]

8. Weirdly I'm getting some "24 Hours" from "Tail". The post-chorus is lush.

ultraviolet, Joli Chat, Rem and 13 others like this.
  9. R92

R92

I... don't know a better woman.

ultraviolet, Joli Chat, Rem and 10 others like this.
  10. The tricky part is that idols can’t really be held to the same standards as average people. They’re meant to be role models, and have really impressionable fanbases.

Even when the accusations turn out to be true, it’s impossible to tell whether their apologies are genuine or if their companies just handled it “well”.

Not that any of this matters for international fanbases who don’t seem to give a shit either way.

bbynewyear likes this.
  11. This is a serve mawma. The way Sunmi is slowly releasing Gain level of horny pop... Imagine her Paradise Lost?

[​IMG]

12. I think this about sums it up
    [​IMG]

13. Sunmi really went to town on the feline concept huh? The Catwoman photoshoot, the nine lives concept, all the tail formations in the choreo. Is 'tail' supposed to be an euphemism?

14. Wonho’s album preview:

The title track (LOSE) sounds like a banger.

15. For those interested, the live stream of the contestants introductory stages for Kingdom is currently airing (no subs obviously).

Monkey0, Joli Chat and Slice of Life like this.
  16. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

Nawt my classmate from graduate school naming her child "Roux"
    [​IMG]

17. The song is the first Sunmi's released that I haven't immediately loved but I'll give it a few more listens to grow on me. The MV however ... wow. Give it an Oscar. The looks, the sets, the choreo, Sunmi ...
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.