K-Pop (General Discussion)

He/Him
I say almost every single group name in Brazilian™

tenor.gif
Blacky Pinky™ in your areaaaa

he/him
Since I’ve been away for a couple weeks...

- SHINee... hey kings, boys you have done it again, constantly raising the bar everyone. I don’t know what the general consensus is tho especially since the title track was... noisier than their usual affair but I like it a lot ddd

- I wanna say the whole bullying expose wave hasn’t been affected me too much, except for April...

- Kakao M... you won’t see heaven.

Since I’ve been away for a couple weeks...

- SHINee... hey kings, boys you have done it again, constantly raising the bar everyone. I don’t know what the general consensus is tho especially since the title track was... noisier than their usual affair but I like it a lot ddd
Glad you’re back. <3

Don’t Call Me was met with mixed but the album as a whole has been largely praised. I fucking love the song (now even if I didn’t at first) and the album is amazing!

The whole group names conversation reminded me how one of my friends says "TRAX". She mangled the name in Russian and always said "трахи" (read similar to "trahie" phonetically), which sounds like the verb "трахать", which means something between "to have sex" and "to fuck", dddd.

Last edited:
he/they
By the way sistren, for those of you that don't check the K-pop subforum as a whole (and @evilsin who somehow trudged ha way through several pages of the subforum and found/bumped the KPSC XV thread but missed the new one sakjdsakj)

KPSC XVI is now UNDERWAY

You have until March the 7th, 11:59GMT to enter a submission if you wish to participate.
Rules and song criteria are in the thread (click on the awful graphic)
Good luck!​