K-Pop (General Discussion)

how are people saying NiziU???
We aren't.

5RW20vz.gif

I'm sorry if this has been posted already, but I thought this was a really sweet video -- a bunch of kids who don't know who SHINee are review their career along with them.

TW: brief mention of Jonghyun

Thank you so much for sharing. It's so sweet and pure and wholesome and emotional and funny. Basically, I'm a mess right now and feeling every single emotion, but that was so good.

he/him
Day 3029 of no K-pop on Spotify: can't listen to Lovelyz' Close to you but can listen to WoW!, still can't listen to WJSN — currently sourcing their material through undistinguished means (Youtube) and they've managed to inject an empty ad even though I have an ADBLOCK FDSFLSKDJFLKSD SO I HAVE TO GO TO THE FCKN YOUTUBE TAB AND CLICK ON A BUTTON TO SKIP THE AD but I'm OK I'm fine and listening to their future classic Where You Are...on Youtube

she/her
Day 3029 of no K-pop on Spotify: can't listen to Lovelyz' Close to you but can listen to WoW!, still can't listen to WJSN — currently sourcing their material through undistinguished means (Youtube) and they've managed to inject an empty ad even though I have an ADBLOCK FDSFLSKDJFLKSD SO I HAVE TO GO TO THE FCKN YOUTUBE TAB AND CLICK ON A BUTTON TO SKIP THE AD but I'm OK I'm fine and listening to their future classic Where You Are...on Youtube

The way pretty much all the remaining K-Pop that's been popping up on my Spotify lately is... TAEYEON and BoA kii

tumblr_olzoxkOsNW1r3hdhfo1_500.gifv

@Vixen won