K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 5954 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Except the mini also being subtitled "Prelude of Anxiety", as well as other teaser pics showing a board having "symptom" written among more implicit words, all give an indication of what they're actually referring to... unless they're this dense and tone-deaf. I would love to be surprised by seeing them tackle mental illness in a considerate and respectful way instead of only using it as an aesthetic, but it's already hard to have any faith in K-Pop companies regarding such sensitive subjects. For a debut, this is quite the risky move, especially knowing there's a Part 2 on the horizon. Instead of looking forward to it like I would be for any other debuts, I'm just nervous to see how it's going to be handled.

tea, Vixen, R92 and 12 others like this.
  2. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

The battle in Bugs and Genie ddddd But I'm glad they are both doing well!!!!! I really like Dun Dun Dance and I'm still deciding whether I like Hot Sauce or no....... Will get back to you later today

Island, tea, BEST FICTION and 8 others like this.
  3. eccentricsimply

4. TXT comeback concept trailer:

Come on icicles! Come on stunts! Come on platinum blonde Kai!

Last edited: May 10, 2021
  5. Meanwhile in China

Island, Cotton Park, ohdenny and 7 others like this.
  6. eccentricsimply

7. @collxtion jinxed it.

8. Dreamcatcher's impact.

9. ugh they look so good get those imposters out of there we don’t need em!

10. Dun Dun Dance, the WJSN teaser, the aespa group photo...excellence. My poor wig.

Island, Vixen, Pretty Places and 3 others like this.
  11. He

He

The NCT track is whatever, their usual noise. But that Latinamerica slums backdrop and all the other clichés is just fucking tired.

12. Why the hell did they get NCT Dream to deliver the chorus in their upper register??? fffffff it sounds like ass

[​IMG]

Everything else is a serve, but those chants are usually a highlight, so it's a missed opportunity for me.

aux likes this.
  13. I thought those were female backing vocalists...

14. Ugh they're SO GOOD:

Island, tea, Cotton Park and 18 others like this.
  15. [​IMG]
    But the joke's on them cuz the poor gæls didn't even get new outfit renders... @SM give it up Deelishis.

enjoy, Cotton Park, R92 and 12 others like this.
  16. Listening to Hot Sauce flow right into Diggitty is so anti-climatic and depressing. What happened?

Should I finish listening to this album?
    [​IMG]

junglefish likes this.
  17. Yes. Dive Into You, My Youth and Rocket are a nice change of pace. I really like all three

Macsun likes this.
  18. So, Dun Dun Dance is a bop, but it’s easily the worst song on the album? These B-Sides are HEAVENLY. Dear You and My Doll — I hear god.

ryjm likes this.

19. Loving this travel concept ! International girls ! They have money !!! (omg Loona's old concept...)

Edit: Can I just say the teasers for all of these comebacks have been so aggressively top tier lately? It's like they all know they're coming back within the same month and its giving me heavy 'Choose Your Fighter' vibes, like!!!!

thommyh, Vixen, clowezra and 9 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.