K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 5957 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Already one of my songs of the year, holy shit.

2. Definitely I thought it was fun. I liked the beat.

lushLuck, ultraviolet, Wills and 7 others like this.
  3. The song being even better than 'Unnatural'..... they won! Their little 'New Me' serve.

Memoria, He, ultraviolet and 6 others like this.
  4. Unnies... this is fantastic! They could've easily taken the easy path, no pun intended, by making the song build up to an explosive chorus with sky high pitched vocals, much like "Unnatural", but I love how understated the whole thing is. The funky groove is pretty much the backbone while their sultry and sensual vocals make the post-chorus pop off even more. Last but not least, I'm already obsessed with that pre-chorus as its darker melody took me to a place I didn't expect. Of course, Exy nailed the bridge rap and the girls all look snatched but we been knew.

Damn, songs like these really make me muster "I love K-Pop" to myself ad infinitam. Can't wait to hear the B-Side.

[​IMG]

Island, evilsin, Memoria and 16 others like this.
  5. Well that rap section is definitely unnecessary.

Edit: Sorry, I forgot to check with the relevant authorities whether I am allowed to not like this song.
    I will reflect and return with a more mature image.

Last edited: May 12, 2021
    PopZeitgeist and Salami like this.
  6. The B-Side is here:

Island, ultraviolet, tea and 17 others like this.
  7. Easy is so smooth, especially the prechorus into the chorus and Kiss Your Lips is equally brilliant. A win for humanity.

Memoria, ultraviolet, aux and 7 others like this.
  8. Kiss your lips is the one for me!
    [​IMG]

ultraviolet, Wills, aux and 8 others like this.
  9. NOT AN ANA MALHOA GIF IN THIS GODDAMN PLACE KDJAHFDJKSKFDHSKJ QUEEN OF PORTUGAL!!!!!! Stream Ampulheta, the inspiration for WJSN's Kiss Your Lips today!!!!!!

Island, evilsin, ultraviolet and 13 others like this.
  10. Island, ultraviolet, tea and 18 others like this.
  11. WJSN are the best girl group in k-pop right now, they're untouchable.

12. [​IMG]

13. I thought they disbanded in February after Seoyul and Gowoon's contracts expired
    I never even got invested enough to learn all their names

If the universe really wanted to punish me it would force me to listen to that Crazy Frog Loona song, or Apple again, like I had to listen to Blackpink's 'On The Ground' at the weekend.
    Or possibly even worse, StayC's 'ASAP'

Memoria and Salami like this.
  14. Not the pic looking like a skinny legend edit ddd.

evilsin, ultraviolet, tea and 16 others like this.
  15. The rap is the only bit I like.

16. Pleeease, nobody cares if anybody likes or dislikes a song. You’re entitled to your opinion nn. In the context of a rate though, it’s obvious people are gonna react to low scores? I don’t know what relevant authorities you’re talking about, but girl...

Anyway, Kiss Your Lips slaps and Easy has already grown on me.

17. That would be this one.
    Now leave me alone, I have an exam to fail.

PopZeitgeist likes this.
  18. Get ready unnies JAYB has arrived! Switch It Up out on the 14th

ohdenny, Monkey0 and RUNAWAY like this.
  19. Unnatural was my first comeback with WJSN, but with everything I’ve seen of them, they are just so effortlessly cool. There is such a chic, breezy ease to their whole vibe. I love it. Easy is great.

20. Easy is easily the best release in Kpop this month (so far)!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.