K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 5966 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. I actually liked Next Level. As opposed to Black Mamba, which I weren't too keen on. But I need to be in the right mood to listen to it...

lushLuck and stopthestatic like this.
  2. Next Level is my release of the day, but the fromis_9 and Rocket Punch tracks are excellent, what a way to start the week! Get me to a beach with We Go blasting in the background ASAP.

Last edited: May 17, 2021
    Cotton Park, Havana and Slice of Life like this.
  3. aux

aux

I love "Next Level".

[​IMG]

evilsin, lushLuck, thommyh and 33 others like this.
  4. What a day...I liked every big release, Rocket Punch ate without leaving any crumbs on the table — Suyun is incredible (I mean...look at that video thumbnail) and the combo of the prechorus + chorus on Ring Ring is so good, it has that Woolim print that I love and I'm excited for their mini! But it must be said...

...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FROMIS_9 ARTISTS OF THE MILLENIUM WE GO LITERALLY SOTY VIDEO OF THE YEAR WE GO WE GO!!!!!!!!FOLLOW ME NOoooooooOOOOOoOoOOooOooOOW!!!!! THE WAY ALL THESE GIRLS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL AND SERVING BEAUTY FACE FASHION AND TALENT........Airplane Mode is so gorgeous and if fromis_9 don't snatch a fucking music show win with this comeback then we're all gonna have to make a ritual sacrifice and PRAY for these girls!!!! That part in the music video where they're all dancing in a white platform with lush idyllic greenery all in white/denim this is not something they just fucking made this is some professional like this shit is in different areas what the fuck!!!!!

[​IMG]

thommyh, ultraviolet, enjoy and 16 others like this.
  5. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

@eccentricsimply after she reads the last page
    [​IMG]

Ready for those gifs, unnie!

6. Oh she’s loading up the tenor keyboard as we speak.

thommyh, ultraviolet, enjoy and 20 others like this.
  7. aux

aux

Rocket Punch and fromis_9 both served excellence with their respective single albums.

[​IMG]

8. If she asks, I was stanning all along.

9. Yep yep and these godly B-Sides deserve to be supermoon'd next year

[​IMG]

10. Next Level is actually alright when you just listen to it. Think it’s the MV that makes it hard to focus on what the hell is going on.

clowezra, Cotton Park and aux like this.
  11. The new aespa song is terrible.

12. Fromis WON today! I love their vocals and the overall arrangement on the song! I don’t dislike Next Level, but I’d have to be in the right mood to enjoy it.

We Go on repeat

13. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

Nooooo I'm gonna cry
    [​IMG]

So happy for them ♡♡♡

Japanese Bonus Slay:

thommyh, ultraviolet, He and 20 others like this.
  14. The way that the WE GO video is touching that subject of daydreaming of traveling and going on an adventure while we're in isolation/staying at home, and how we use digital means to at least try and escape into another place...in the most FUN! (wink wink) and perfect way. I love these girls

[​IMG]

thommyh, ultraviolet, He and 17 others like this.
  15. SM literally have all the resources in the world to give aespa amazing songs and we get... a cover of a Fast & Furious soundtrack song. Just what are they doing??? That bridge (?) showed some potential however.

evilsin, thommyh, JuanJose and 18 others like this.
  16. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

dddddd I really cannot be bothered, I knew y’all would hate it the minute I listened to it but I kinda just want to enjoy it today.

Y’all do you though.

17. SM giving aespa a Fast & Furious song is serving YG managing BLACKPINK levels of shady.

Fromis_9 on the other hand... Girls, you've done it again. Now that iz*one became iz*gone I guess I can finally stan Jang Gyuri full time.

[​IMG]

18. Well, I guess Forever is still aespa’s best song dddd. Why does SM hate these girls?

fromis_9 ate and Rocket Punch was cute for a taste.

collxtion and Vixen like this.
  19. Don't forget this moody electro R&B serve babe

[​IMG]

Stream Rocket Punch y'all so they finally get success and Juri doesn't regret leaving ha career in Japan

20. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.