K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 6024 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. They look so good in the Diva performance

It’s not an official disbandment and goodbye but I feel like I finally have closure as a Playboy…

2. Wow. Kahi is still just as captivating on stage as her debut years. She was made to be a popstar. I'm simultaneously crying Playboy tears and singing "diva, diva, diva" rn.

[​IMG]

3. I was just thinking about this. Kahi is just so captivating on stage. She was made to be a pop star. I know she’s more focused on her family but I hope she does comeback in a few years.

vague, Love Deluxe, _hazzie_ and 7 others like this.
  4. I've been letting Alcohol-Free wash over me the past few days, and... aaaaah. It's lovely, isn't it? A sumptuous little thing. That swooning string line in the chorus is a wonderful bit of countermelody.

[​IMG]

Bring on summer!

vague, evilsin, Love Deluxe and 20 others like this.
  5. I'm listening to the TWICE mini... it's all very good, but Baby Blue Love is fucking amazing.

Wait SOS ripped my hair off too ddd

vague, evilsin, _hazzie_ and 13 others like this.
  6. The trends in South Korea last night were insane.

And this thread of 2nd generation girl group songs went viral.

vague, R92, evilsin and 22 others like this.
  7. The justice After School and Kahi are getting.....well overdue.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 12, 2021
    vague, evilsin, Love Deluxe and 10 others like this.
  8. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

Pink Fantasy (that one group with a member that wears a creepy rabbit mask) will be making a comeback on June 21st!

vague, bbynewyear, Island and 8 others like this.
  9. Already prepping for her solo début. You know it's coming.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

vague, He and ultraviolet like this.
  10. I just had a massive grin across my face watching After School and 9 Muses. I’m sad hearing that some 9 Muses members felt excluded - I hope not on purpose. I wonder if this contributed to Lizzy’s recent issue now. Or if that meant she couldn’t participate?

vague, _hazzie_, ultraviolet and 6 others like this.
  11. The only LOONA comeback I need this year:

vague, ultraviolet, He and 1 other person like this.
  12. This gets me so emotional! Afterschool and 9muses are the groups that got me into K-Pop back in the day, so I'm suddenly having a flood of nostalgia washes over me. I hope this isn't the last we'll see of them, with additional former members as well if possible, and that other 2nd gen groups will jump on similar opportunities to reform.

vague, evilsin, Love Deluxe and 12 others like this.
  13. Bekah finally taking her rap back after all these years *cries in Korean*

(TT I GUESS LAWWL)

Last edited: Jun 12, 2021
  14. Wow.. those performances made me a little emotional! I have such fond memories of joining this pink hell hole around 2010, before K-Pop was really a huge global phenomenon like it is now (at least in the West) and to see how far it has come since those days is really something, y’know? The second gen idols really walked so the third gen could run.

vague, _hazzie_, Diet Pop! and 8 others like this.
  15. Mark modeling with Winnie Harlow. When will your faves? Leaving JYP was the best thing for GOT7 this year.

vague, evilsin, _hazzie_ and 9 others like this.
  16. Oh his inner 90s American kid came out. Yas Matthew, serve me those emo-trap bops!!!!

vague and Monkey0 like this.
  17. vague, R92, Dreampopboy and 23 others like this.
  18. The song is cute, I honestly wish the production was a bit more dynamic. There are some good melodies in there, though.

Macsun and RUNAWAY like this.
  19. TXT performed two times at Good Morning America this week + their album went Top 5 on the US Billboard 200. Hmm, yes, very good.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2021
    Wills, Monkey0, eatyourself and 7 others like this.
  20. So I’ve gone from finding Next Level absolutely terrible to having it on regular rotation and now permanently on one of my playlists.

This is literally me right now and I suggest others get with the program:

vague, R92, evilsin and 8 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.