K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 6032 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

If Sunoo was indeed bodyshamed, I think it’s right to call out the other members just so they realize what they did was wrong and they apologize to Sunoo…… but not to a point where people would send literal death threats to them please. Since ENHYPEN members are still so young (Niki is just 15?????? I only learned this today ahshshshdhd), I would give them a “pass” for now but only because they are young…. because young people are dumb. I know I was ffffffffff. I only hope this becomes a learning experience for them and that they immediately stop bodyshaming Sunoo (if he was indeed bodyshamed).

An Insider, superloves, He and 11 others like this.
  2. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

Hag Nation, please support Dalshabet Serri’s new city-pop single

Love Deluxe, Capitan, Wills and 16 others like this.
  3. On the I-LAND show Sunoo admitted he was recovering from an ongoing illness. He was ridiculously thin on the show. Maybe he’s much better and at a healthier weight now?

Last edited: Jun 18, 2021
  4. Wait this is really really good. It sounds a little bit like Yukika's Secret? Bop!!

Love Deluxe, codecat, aux and 2 others like this.
  5. Actual children as pop stars, blows my mind.

Also as if anyone can be fat shamed in Kpop, they’re all tiny.

6. I think it’s important to acknowledge that they should be called out on it. I guess we only see a glimpse of their relationship on camera however how are Twitter going to call out bullying then resort to bullying literal kids, please.

7. Twitter is a lovely place, isn't it.

Memoria likes this.
  8. DK arms.

[​IMG]

Mikl C, thommyh, Overdose and 13 others like this.
    An Insider and eatyourself like this.
  10. What I meant was, none of them are ever remotely overweight. But then again that’s probably due to the fat shaming.

11. I like it…

12. After listening to the Seventeen mini, I can say it's another solid mini. I did really like this, though:

I sort of wish ITZY had done something similar to this song for their latest comeback, I think it's a sound they could do well

ohdenny, Overdose, Wills and 7 others like this.
  13. Island

Island Staff Member

Twice was interviewed by the Nation’s Sweetheart:

Low key surprised JYP let them on ddd

15. Mina QUEEN!

The new SEVENTEEN mini is awesome, but this song?! WHEW. The talentry.

16. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

Well @Glitterizer now that Jin is in Kwangya I cannot in good conscience anti BTS anymore, stream Butter!

R92, ohdenny, soratami and 7 others like this.
  17. Re: Sunoo

Meh, honestly, I'd feel so annoyed if strangers on the Internet would comment on how I interact with some of my close friends. Even *if* Sunoo does feel a certain way about it, the group's fans telling his friends to kill themselves will 100% just make things awkward and potentially damage their relationship. I literally do not know how idols manage to tune out the noise and not let their own fans affect their relationships with the members or at least hide it so well if it does.

Also, is it Jimin with the most notorious akgaes? I always thought it would be V dddd I actually don't see many akgaes on my timeline and in fairness to Army, they seem relatively frowned upon or maybe I am a sweet summer child in that respect.

Joli Chat and Glitterizer like this.
  18. Seokjin stanning that Itzy bop..... Where's that Korean's man whore gif

bbynewyear likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.