K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 6062 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. If she releases another one-track-with-b-side-mini-album i will kill myself
    I'll still listen though.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2021
  3. HA:TFELT is back with her first real (as in its not a YT exclusive live video) single Summertime and if you heard the sunset ver she released a week ago it's already the song of the year.

4. It's so sad to see how budget the video is, but the song is lovely!

5. Wait, that's lowkey amazing...

[​IMG]

Cotton Park, Wills, RUNAWAY and 10 others like this.
  6. Summer queen! Song of the summer! Brave Girls are over!

Wills, Island, Dreampopboy and 8 others like this.
  7. Tags: KANGTA, æspa, NCT

KANGTA (H.O.T.) released remake of H.O.T. "Free To Fly".
    MV (there were leaks or teasers two weeks ago) features
    NCT Sungchan, æspa Winter and also features Kwangya.

Speaking of æspa, I found Winter in 0:12-0:14, and also in 2:31-4:55

tj-x and ohdenny like this.
  8. Rain, MONSTA X (Shownu, Hyungwon, I.M), Brave Girls (Yujeong, Yuna), ATEEZ (Hongjoong, Yunho)
    - Summer Taste

"2021 Pepsi Taste of Korea Campaign", Pepsi and Starship Entertainment collaboration

9. I may seem like a clear glass bead
    But I won’t break that easily

[​IMG]

10. Should that be July?

savilizabeths likes this.
  11. No we’re teasing it 6 months in advance because we’re too excited! It’s January 15, which is also the release date of Glass Bead.

12. I keep hearing “Taste of curry” because the “a” sound gets drowned out by the production oops

13. Six months in advance so no one has any excuse not to submit their ballots for these girls. We will all mourn together.

14. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

The beat drop...I'm DEAD this is SO GOOD.

Sanctuary, askew, Monkey0 and 8 others like this.
  15. Art birthing more Art ! The girls! Their influence !

Monkey0, RUNAWAY and eccentricsimply like this.
  16. Gorgeous graphic!!

An Insider, RUNAWAY, thommyh and 9 others like this.
  17. The China Trainees in general seem a little more polished, excited to see how it all shakes down. The center was well picked!

Havana likes this.
  18. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

I'm gonna ask this here because I don't think most people pay attention to the thread

But seeing as no one wants to host the next KPSC round, and because I really like that competition ddddd, would y'all be okay with me hosting a quick round of it? As in, one-two days tops for submissions and then five to seven days for voting? So at least we can try to keep it going and see if whoever wins next is more willing to host a proper next round?

It'd be a fairly easy theme so most people are familiar with the songs, but at least so KPSC doesn't die for months and months again.

An Insider, He, Attis and 14 others like this.
  19. Seems fine with me. I get the impression that some people might be reticent to host KPSC lately since recent rounds have all been big productions, but of course it doesn't have to always be like that, something simpler and quicker works just as well. Though I do think there should be at least a week to vote, to make sure everyone actually listens to all the songs rather than just vote for the ones they already know.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2021
    An Insider, Attis, RUNAWAY and 12 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.