K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 6079 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. He

He

vague, eatyourself, Wills and 13 others like this.
  2. Dreamcatcher’s new mini is bad. I loved Odd Eye and its mini (Poison Love is that banger) but this is a disappointment in every level for me

BeingNormal and ysev like this.
  3. Thank you so much bb!

[​IMG]

My birthday wish is for everyone to collect their metaphorical pitchforks and scream injustice at our #5 cut in the T-ara Discography Rate xoxo.​

vague, Wills, ohdenny and 14 others like this.
  4. Y'all are being overdramatic with Dreamcatcher, this is their best mini a while, and their most diverse in sounds!

Really wish they went full drum & bass with BEcause tho, that little break during Dami's rap was such a tease...

vague, Wills, Salami and 4 others like this.
  5. I was super anxious about Dreamcatcher's album BEcause (heh) the highlight medley did not sound promising to me. Since I got into them because of their rock sound, that was missing on the medley so I got nervous. Color me shocked. I actually really like the album and I am digging the more poppy sound (everyone seems to haaaate Airplane, but I like it). I just hope that since this is a special release that they'll go back to the DC I know and love for their next storyline series.

vague, He, leedlelee... and 2 others like this.
  6. BEcause reminds me of beautifulgarbage era Garbage so my alt-leaning comeback coroner ass lived.

vague, bleedingheart80, He and 5 others like this.
  7. BEcause absolutely destroys the mediocrity of Odd Eye in every single way. This is just another mini album where some album tracks are better than the single (the third in a row, actually, and that's because BOCA is a 10).

vague and ultraviolet like this.
  8. I like BEcause and the mini it's just I think their career is stalling in terms of growth. They should release somthing like Poison Love for the next title track.

vague likes this.
  9. I will give them Whistle, but i still do not think highly of this mini. Oh well.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2021
    vague, Island, evilsin and 8 others like this.
  11. aux

aux

12. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

BEATING THE DISBANDMENT ALLEGATIONS

13. Pink!! Queendom!!!! They really said fuck off Mnet and MAMAPOO! Yes god I'm so ready

[​IMG]

EDIT: AND IT'S A MIN ALBUM!!! No single "albums" Red Velvet are ALBUM artists

constantino, tea, vague and 26 others like this.
  14. I AM D E A D

vague, tj-x, Slice of Life and 3 others like this.
  15. Haven't even heard the song and it's already getting my 10 points on august's KPJC.

[​IMG]

constantino, vague, tj-x and 19 others like this.

16. This is so cute I'm gonna scream.

(Haknyeon <3)

Sanctuary, vague, Island and 13 others like this.
  17. I am shitting lightsticks I'm so fucking excited

vague, tj-x, Crisp X and 10 others like this.
  18. Can’t wait for red velvet! They are truly the gift that keeps on giving.

vague, tj-x, ultraviolet and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.