K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 6162 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. [​IMG]

McQueer, Island, Overdose and 12 others like this.
  2. All I need is the Letterman mix of Girls’ Generation - The Boys

483826 different remixes available and none of them are the exact same version

[​IMG]

Conan, Overdose, Vixen and 1 other person like this.
  3. All six members of ENHYPEN that were sick with Covid have fully recovered and left quarantine. Sunoo was re-tested as well and confirmed negative.

[​IMG]

Their September comeback has been postponed to October, and it's confirmed to be their first full studio album!

Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
    Sanctuary, bbynewyear, tj-x and 11 others like this.
  4. The Kpop industry will never be the same after this release, I fear. So excited!

ysev, eatyourself, aux and 4 others like this.

ysev, Deja-Boo, codecat and 9 others like this.

6. Ok yall. Ok Woollim. I’m just gonna say it. WHERE IS LOVELYZ????? like ANOTHER Golden Child cb? Like what? It’s been over a year since Oblivitate and they are just sitting pretty! These talented queen deserve better. Don’t renew. Congrats to Mijoo on her recent award though.

im just FED UP. Over it. As a long time super fan it’s sad to see the way they’ve been pushed aside for YEARS. I don’t get it. They sell albums. They sell out concerts. They have a million seller.

eat sh!t woollim!

ysev, eatyourself, codecat and 8 others like this.
    _hazzie_, Deja-Boo, codecat and 3 others like this.

8. You are bloody telling me.

9. Isn't Lovelyz contract ending soon? Or have they already extended it?

At this point, it feels like the company is just waiting for their contract to be over so they can re-sign and focus on certain members (Mijoo, Kei and probably Sujeong). Hope that's not the case though.

10. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

YUKIKA COMEBACK YATHHHHHH!

Island, yuuurei, thommyh and 17 others like this.

11. Stylish. Besides that, I thought Wonstein was a female rapper/vocalist when I listened to the album ddd, he sounds great either way.

Cotton Park, Island, thommyh and 8 others like this.
  12. Happy 10th anniversary to one of the most ICONIC comebacks in K-pop history

Ah that's history!

Cotton Park, Crisp X, Mikl C and 24 others like this.
  13. STAYC beat Stray Kids for the win on M Countdown? Ugh. Cementing their place in kpop every day!!!

14. I was actually going to make a similar post earlier today, but saw the anniversary is still a few days away. I went back to it's release in our K-Pop thread and was gonna quote some posts, but my stanning was.... excessive and embarrassing, so didn't fff

This song is literally my favourite K-Pop song... and one of the best songs EVER. When I heard it when I was in Korea I almost cried.

15. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

No clue how this will translate to the physical album but I love that there's a Concept Clip for it dddddddd glad I bought this version!

16. Scream at the characters getting their own teasers

R92, tj-x, He and 13 others like this.
  17. Genuinely one of the best songs/minis of all time, whew.

Talent stanning talent!

18. my heart

Crisp X, R92, ultraviolet and 7 others like this.
  19. How dare you even go to your formal instead of staying at home and stanning!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

Luckily I deleted my Jea stan twitter account I had at the time or else I'd outembarass you sdfgjkdshg

R92, ultraviolet, junglefish and 12 others like this.

20. They debuting a literal 12 year old apparently.

If he’s lucky and has a ‘long’ career he’ll be 19 by the end of it… he could still go to college hmjgjkbikojdj.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
    R92, ohdenny and Glitterizer like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.