K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 6164 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. aux

aux

Love, love, love the cover arts for the physical release.

2. ENHYPEN Comeback Schedule

TXT Japanese comeback concept pics

Center Kai? We love to see it!
    Here's some more of him cause he's my bias

Last edited: Sep 17, 2021
    eatyourself, Lately, Wills and 7 others like this.
  3. Sticker is fucking amazing what aren’t y’all hearing?!

askew, tj-x, RUNAWAY and 7 others like this.
  4. Okay I'm enjoying Sticker quite a bit (and I'm prepared to stand by that) but lets not play in these people's faces there's A LOT going on in this track, I understand the hate dddd

It pretty excellent when they really lean into the vocals!!! And I think they avoided that tropey-SM-belting-moment they always do, so I'm pretty happy about it. Haechan getting in on the rap was pretty sweet too.

That video teaser... such a tonal shift from all the other Japan debut visuals hgvhvhgb

The individual concept phots are great ! Hard to decide between Covers A and B

Last edited: Sep 17, 2021
    ysev, askew and ohdenny like this.
  5. Music?

Just kidding x

Conan, Overdose, singabob and 11 others like this.
  6. GOT7'S YoungJae solo album out October 5th

nikkysan and eatyourself like this.
  7. “Bring The Noize” is kinda giving Charli XCX through a Hip Hop filter. It even has vroom vrooms ff. They always have that one absolutely insane racket borderline disturbing b-side that ends up being my favorite of the album. RIP
    [​IMG]

nikkysan, askew, eatyourself and 5 others like this.
  8. I have not liked a lead 127 single since Fire Truck, and that took me months to digest.

Realising that I have noona fan taste as my favourite 127 songs are Highway To Heaven and Save.

9. SM, sweetie, I LOVE that y'all are risk takers.

But those muffled fart noises right after the flutes open the song? Um... the body as an instrument, yes!

nikkysan, askew, codecat and 3 others like this.
  10. Obscene…

ryjm, ohdenny, ysev and 1 other person like this.
  11. Overdose, ryjm, PopZeitgeist and 13 others like this.
  12. But Gimme Gimme is noisy in the right way.

leedlelee... likes this.
  13. Sticker - The 3rd Album is excellence from beginning to end, honestly. Sticker gets better with every listen, and the 1-2-3 punch that follows with Lemonade/Breakfast/Focus is something to behold. I guess I'm just a slut for SM because the whole thing is giving me everything I needed this morning.

ohdenny, askew, bbynewyear and 2 others like this.
  14. Punch, Gimme Gimme, and now Sticker are the only NCT 127 title tracks I liked upon first listen…
    It’s a shame their Japanese releases never get the exposure their Korean stuff does because Gimme Gimme really should have been more of a moment…

Salami likes this.
  15. Okay finally watched the MV, it reminds of Kick It in a lot of ways, I wonder why they didn't lean into these visuals for the teasers/album. Love the polish on on this concept.

askew likes this.
  16. Their little antivax serve!

Almond, Capitan, askew and 2 others like this.
  17. The Korean GP seems to really like Road Trip…

18. I love Sticker, not because I actually enjoy it, but it's what I want from K-pop/SM - pretty idols singing over avant-garde Arca-esque cacophonous production.

leedlelee... likes this.
  19. I'm sure you guys are not hearing the same song as I am.

MarlonBrando86 and Salami like this.
  20. My beloved Woosung is returning:

Sanctuary, Wills and superloves like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.