K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 6166 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. For now, I'll admit that only 'Sooo Lucky' has caught my attention (but that one sounds very good).

I think I'm worried about 'LOCO' more than anything else. It doesn't sound particularly strong or catchy, but then it's only a 15-20 seconds clip....so who knows, I guess.

ultraviolet, clowezra, Lately and 3 others like this.
  2. The cameraman must have only just discovered the zoom controls because that was terrible to watch. But justice for my girl Yujin! Front and centre in the second bridge and chorus.

3. Whoever decided that Chaeryeong was gonna be the redhead of the group deserves some kind of award.

ultraviolet likes this.
  4. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

5. new Yukika isn’t grabbing me but it’s pretty good. Usually her music is instant for me

6. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

The fursonas version dropped!

7. Another WayV/NCT member with new hair…

boombazookajoe, ohdenny, ryjm and 6 others like this.

8. But when is SM announcing Lucas' expulsion fate?

9. I skimmed through this quickly and thought "Spiral Labyrinth - DNA Forensic Investigation" was the name of their new album/mini, and didn't even bat an eyelash dd

10. They would slay that concept teebs

Lately, soratami and ysev like this.
  11. I know we’re not supposed to talk about it, but the stans have been doing the absolute most to deny that their fave might just be a f*ckboy, including hiring a “private investigator” to clear his name…

Last edited: Sep 20, 2021
    bbynewyear and Glitterizer like this.
  13. Also, apparently brands that abruptly stopped using his image have unceremoniously started using him again…

tj-x and Glitterizer like this.
  14. whew these physicals. King of concepts!

boombazookajoe, aux, ohdenny and 10 others like this.
  15. I’m getting the feeling that blonde mullet Key is going to be a staple look in his solo work, since he’s now 2/2 projects with it ddd

Deja-Boo likes this.
  16. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

17. The ITZY title leaked and.. hopefully it's a grower. On first listen it's definitely no WANNABE.

junglefish likes this.
  18. aux

aux

The ITZY leak is in potato quality, but I actually really like the title track and can't wait to hear it in high quality. I will not be taking any questions at this time.

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.