K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 6168 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. The way most K-Pop girls, no matter how breathtakingly beautiful they are, just stand stiff as a Sims, and the aespa girlies are serving modelling.

Here for it. x

2. I lowkey just canceled a doctor's appointment because it coincided with the comeback dd

Island, clowezra, bimbo and 8 others like this.
  3. Just saw a tweet stating there might have been new NCT members at Doyoung’s most recent theatrical performance…
    The only evidence provided was a photo of…a bunch of random guys at a theater…

RUNAWAY and bbynewyear like this.
  4. Was gonna post and ask where the hell this cignature comeback is coz it's scheduled for September and it's been crickets... then realized it's been exactly 1 year since this was released. A monumental anniversary.

That means it's been 365 days since cignature had a comeback!
    [​IMG]

Island, enjoy, collxtion and 18 others like this.
  5. Not me reading into those random caps like they’re code and getting “BILE”??? Mess

Wills, Crisp X, bimbo and 7 others like this.
  6. ARISONG was such a cultural reset, it's only fair they'd give people a whole year to recover before unleashing their next comeback. Considerate queens.

7. The Loco teaser… choreo looks really great, especially on Ryujin and Yuna. The song… maybe has a boring chorus. Which is worrying since ITZY is all about the chorus.

8. The grip this song has on Korea…

Island, collxtion, Lately and 9 others like this.

9. Twice is performing their new English single on Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon on 1st Oct. It's definitely a pre-recorded performance but the girls look great so I'm looking forward to it.

The video on the show's YouTube page is now private - maybe the news was released too early. Strange that there aren't that many teasers for the song's release considering it's only slightly more than a week away.

thommyh, Vixen, aux and 2 others like this.
  10. I’m looking at Yeji’s dress and I’m like I’ve seen it before….

Overdose and thommyh like this.
  11. WJSN ALERT

It's so good! WJSN and Full8loom are a match made in heaven. I think the full MV is on that little Universe thingy but here's a preview:

12. 644CB287-974E-4190-9BA8-E827F5CC7872.jpeg Nice little touch

Island, ultraviolet, Salami and 7 others like this.
  13. ultraviolet and HippoSteaks like this.
  14. Here’s an article about the random guys at a theater…

bbynewyear likes this.
  15. Let Me In is a cute girl!

ultraviolet likes this.
  16. Got’Ya by ICHILLIN remains an ear worm!

ultraviolet likes this.
  17. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

18. aespa girls look amazing

Yuqi’s voice >

Cotton Park, Gashina and junglefish like this.
  19. I’m kinda enjoying the dumbness of the song? Ace dance as usual.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.