K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 6258 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. The verses really carry Eleven, and Wonyoung’s vocal delivery is much better here than I thought it would be.

eatyourself likes this.
  2. Eleven is fine for a debut, although a little underwhelming considering the hype around IVE.

Lately and Capitan like this.
  3. I think Eleven is cute…

ultraviolet and drod93 like this.
  4. WONHO, KAI and SF9 being responsible for my three most played K-Pop songs of the year according to Spotify, and GOT7's Not By The Moon being the first song played in my Wrapped presentation... maybe the men did make some points.

Though we do have some GG talent rounding out the top 5, with PTT and Love So Sweet.

5. good for them

thommyh, Gashina, He and 9 others like this.
  6. UMMMM this is another level of iconic? Unsatisfied with being the top nugu of the year they decided to pose a threat to the Kidz Bop-behemoths like Peppa Pig, Baby Shark and Enhypen. Not this account linking "k-pop group" with the word "kawaii"...

7. jal bwa 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
    You make me feel like eleven

[​IMG]

Cause I’m a pirate yeah yeah
    A pirate yeah yeah
    A pirate yeah yeah
    Now let me introduce myself

[​IMG]

8. I'm late to the party

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Interesting…

ultraviolet likes this.
  10. I was catching up to fill my November ballot and I quite liked Kai's title track but "Vanilla" stopped me on my tracks. What an immaculate vibe. "To Be Honest" is also pretty great.

11. My most played song was X by Chung Ha yet you say I'm a balladphobe!!!

12. Same.

Slice of Life likes this.
  13. The IVE song kinda reminds me of Rum Pum Pum Pum.

14. IZ*ONE’s legacy continues, happy for them

15. I hope Yeji is ok. There’s no Itzy without Yeji.

16. Are we ignoring the new JYP boygroup on purpose?

Slice of Life likes this.
  17. Yea.

Ahhhh, I’m so excited for this! This means a comeback must be close. 4E4E2EA5-BE6B-44F7-8DF1-EFDF4C42DE85.jpeg

ultraviolet likes this.
  18. I would pick Soojin...

ultraviolet, Conan and Vixen like this.
  19. Eleven… is good. I feel like the chorus fails the really cool build up the slow wind down promises but that’s okay.

All the girls had great presence and Wonyoung sounded better than I expected. Yujin is really powerful. The rest of the girls all had their moment too, especially Rei.

Leeseo and Gaeul really look like twins in some shots…

eatyourself likes this.
  20. That whole thing was so dumb. I wish she could come back.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.