K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 6362 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. I hope the GIRDLE album is good…
    2021 wasn’t exactly their year…

Gashina likes this.
  2. Yuqi and Soyeon solos were incredible. There's no way it won't be a great album.

Gashina likes this.
  4. Funny enough: I do think the only group that reminds me of them is GWSN, down from the sonic palette to the kooky hieroglyphic super extra song titles! They even work with a lot of their producers...GWSN had (until their most recent mini) that SM sound that was very present - especially in The Park at Night pt. 3 - and I get the same vibe from Billlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllie — maybe there's a common link! Damn even some of the girls look similar...I think this is a case for the FBI

[​IMG]

Diet Pop!, collxtion, Attis and 16 others like this.
  5. I really really really disliked Run2U on first 3 listens but STAYC got me gal cuz I cannot go 30 mins without saying a little bit little bit to anyone who will listen. I don’t know why I just don’t accept that they will release bops and I will like it and that’s the end of that.

Diet Pop!, R92, collxtion and 11 others like this.
  6. Sieun’s “whatever whatever baby babe” at the end of Run2U is pure bliss.

Diet Pop!, R92, savilizabeths and 4 others like this.
  7. I thought this was going to be a new song but I’ll take it.

Lately likes this.
  8. Hopefully it’ll make the song much better!

Overdose, McQueer and He like this.
  9. [​IMG]

Umm.. the song is fine as it is?

singabob likes this.
  10. I'm gonna do a weekly round up of these past releases after getting covid.

RUN2U was really good, I liked it a lot.

The NMIXX debut, I am so torn. I really like the pop-rock superhero section, but it just was unnecessarily (and badly) mixed with the baila baila. TANK on the other hand is so ridiculous, which of course means I liked it.

FunkyButChic, ohdenny and Lately like this.
  11. RUN2U is so good and after someone pointed out that it almost sounds like it coulda been a Miss A song (particularly those verses) is making me love it even more.

Diet Pop!, Mikl C, Crisp X and 10 others like this.
  12. She’s so incredible…

Also…

Nice…

Last edited: Feb 24, 2022
    Diet Pop!, Chachachan, tj-x and 3 others like this.
  13. I'm sorry but this is truly excellent like it's unbelievable how good the song is. The video is coming tomorrow but it's already out on spotify so it MUST be heard.

[​IMG]

14. Me teaching my Muslim 5 years old neighbor kid it is prohibited to eat cats

15. wth this is incredible

16. It's so fucking good, something tells me the Female Soloist Discourse is going to look very different in KSOTY2022

17. R92

R92

Holy shit, where did this come from? What is this Veronicas Untouched-esque production?

18. This is stupidly good, bloody hell?

Diet Pop!, ultraviolet, ry123 and 2 others like this.
  19. The CL vinyl goes so hard?

Lately, R92 and eatyourself like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.