K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 6466 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Yunho and Changmin have both had great Japanese releases in the last year or so. Long story short let’s not disparage SM’s Japanese releases just because of gimme gimme! (Don’t add me to your ignore list @Salami)

2. Iconique

Joli Chat, ultraviolet and ysev like this.
  3. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

Okay. I'm here. Getting both BoA and GOT7 on the same day was already a fever dream but holy shit they both slayed so hard. The Greatest is one of BoA's best tracks EVER transcending language, and NANANA gives me that THURSDAY feeling I've been craving from a single of theirs. May 23rd is going in the history books.

4. Nayeon album cover:
    [​IMG]

5. The little spark doubling as an apostrophe so it can be read as Im Nayeon and I'm Nayeon. I'conique!

6. aux

aux

7. MINI ALBUM OF THE CENTURY ALL KILLER NO FILLER OMG!!

[​IMG]

Slay! Slaaaay!!!!!!

8. aux

aux

Holy fucking shit.

[​IMG]

ultraviolet, Wills, Serg. and 12 others like this.
  9. Onew is back with more:

10. It Was Me might just be one of the best songs she's released. The lyrics are devastating girl I-

[​IMG]

Wills, Dreampopboy, RUNAWAY and 5 others like this.
  11. This is spectacular, bloody hell. I was a bit lukewarm on ‘Love, Yerin’, but this hits the peaks of her previous records. She’s a genius!

12. fffffffff help. There’s a trailer in the replies.

13. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

Nawt shaman FFFFFFFFF! Is it time for ha return to the spotlight?
    [​IMG]

14. Holy Shit. This Yerin single album is somehow better than I was already expecting. Whenever I think she’s not going to be able to top herself, she just … does and effortlessly so.

15. I know!

16. Craxy and Witchers I can understand but why does bvndit, majors, and ily2 have to get set up like that?
    [​IMG]

ultraviolet, nikkysan, Wills and 9 others like this.
  17. BVNDIT about to be the most successful group in the room for the first and last time.
    [​IMG]

18. I’m happy for these groups but I wish MNH would just let BVNDIT focus on making music…

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.