K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 6506 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. He

He

Rooting for Chuu!

ultraviolet, Vixen and PopZeitgeist like this.
  2. Istg this company is useless.

upload_2022-6-23_9-5-38.png

thommyh, ultraviolet, He and 12 others like this.

3. It’s important you watch this at least once, if you haven’t yet.

Wills, thommyh, ultraviolet and 5 others like this.
  4. She's a star. I need her to become the new soloist.

codecat, Wills, thommyh and 9 others like this.
  5. Sunmi in her Aly & AJ bag with that teaser!

He likes this.
  6. I don't know who wrote Kep1er's "Up" but they created the perfect chorus! It's too bad the song around it isn't as good.

He, Crafty and Vixen like this.

7. No way kfkfflj

I know the members are hacking into the servers right now to erase its existence. ​

Diet Pop!, Wills, Lately and 10 others like this.
  8. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

Yeah I posted about them in the boys thread since I didn't think there'd be any discussion about them here, but a group with an AI is actually kind of cool!

soratami likes this.
  9. I love Saejin's fancam:

[​IMG]

Diet Pop!, Wills, Lately and 6 others like this.
  10. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

I have a sinking feeling BBC is the one who leaked these pics…….. but thank fuck the netizens got Chuu’s back!! We love an It girl!!

Chachachan, Crisp X, Wills and 10 others like this.
  11. The funny thing is they've been out since before her solo debut (and bundled with a bunch of other pictures that included also female classmates, not just male ones, but...yknow!) when people posted her Instagram pre-debut pics after figuring out she was one of the blurred girls on LOONA TV ddd. Talk about old news.

Somebody putting them back on the radar now, at least with a "boyfriend" caption... is certainly curious, but could also just be a random Knetz trying to bring her down. She wouldn't be the first idol dddd.

eatyourself, Wills, thommyh and 4 others like this.
  12. Another former Busters member is re-debuting!!!

Everyone go stream Dream On (I’d post the official music video but Busters company deleted it!!!)…

Crisp X, Wills, thommyh and 5 others like this.
  13. Not a TikTok ballad. It's not terrible, but I'll just stick to Sharp Objects and Scorpio, thanks.

14. I loved Jessi doing Showterview. This will be an interesting change to see though.

ryjm, Gashina, Vixen and 2 others like this.
  15. It will be a totally different vibe. Jessi was an absolute riot doing the show and, because she doesn’t adhere to like, any Idol rules and regulations ddd, I feel like she was really good at making her guests loosen up and have fun in a way they don’t elsewhere.

That being said, Sunmi just seems effortlessly cool and easy to chat with, so I imagine it’s going to remain a great show, just different than that very specific brand of chaos that only Jessi can pull off.

ryjm, Gashina, singabob and 5 others like this.
  16. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

17. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

It's here!

This is a SERVE! How a solo debut should be.

18. JYP really went all out to give Nayeon her flowers huh. The amount of sets is insane! Good for her. Song is cute.

19. They really went with the Seventeen way of doing a non descript Spotify filler track as the pre-release English single. It's fine, I guess. Expected something better

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.