K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 6516 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Just listened to Space Mulan for the first time

[​IMG]

2. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

3. The fact each girl has a cute little futuristic accessory while Winter has a laser bazooka.

4. We need love and more than 1 or 2 songs!

5. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

Tracklist is out!

Galactika only did the lyrics for the title song. Production is handled by a completely new team, I think?

6. Oh my god this image. Their Yayaya but make it Coachella is coming!!

ultraviolet, aux, Island and 10 others like this.
  7. LETS GOOOOOO

7A011CA6-B5F9-4AE6-A448-DD8DB29977CF.gif

ultraviolet, Island, soratami and 7 others like this.
  8. [​IMG]

But RUN2U (And YOUNG-LUV.COM) remain top 3 releases of the year (both title track and album) and firmly converted me from my previous wicked ways so I'm here for more STAYC gurls this year.

9. Itzy coming for this classique

Also a SlayC single album? I can only assume this means we'll get a fall 1st full album double a-side then.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2022
    Island, enjoy, ysev and 3 others like this.
  10. Yes,queens, give us nothing!

JuanJose likes this.
  11. Nn it’s just a mood sampler. The album medley and MV teasers are coming in the next few days. And they’re giving us beauty thank you very much.

12. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

Heize.....that's my mother! Also, she did one of these videos to promote her album and I can't stop laughing. She's SO funny and charismatic and I watched the entire thing. It's one of those videos where the artist searches themselves up on Korean sites and reads comments and I'm dying laughing dddddd. Also stream Undo!

13. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

Double post but ENHYPEN!!!!

This looks SO GOOD.

Macsun, ohdenny, Glitterizer and 2 others like this.
  14. The way literally everyone is making a comeback in July... Kinda feels like it's going to be the busiest month in K-Pop in years?

Overdose and Lately like this.
  15. August might be crazy as well with Twice, Red Velvet, possibly Blackpink, Girls Generation, maybe Nmixx and IVE. This summer is gonna be nuts

Overdose, ultraviolet, He and 3 others like this.
  16. Viviz is keeping the spirt of Pride month alive with bisexual flag imagery, and Kevin Moon is doing his part by existing.

17. Still one of the best songs of the year!

ysev likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.