K-Pop (General Discussion)

My southern hemisphere ass putting all these songs away in a playlist for... *checks notes* December

gretchen-cry.gif
Us, currently in rain season when either Loveade or Last Sequence comes on shuffle
normani-motivation.gif

Just listened to the VIVIZ mini and streets are saying Charli Taft and Daniel Obi Klein are the new Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis

I mean, dog whistles are absolutely a thing, but they also say a lot about the person who's picking up on them so...
I know everyone’s dragging me for bringing it up and I expected that, but ever since the chat room scandals and the 9MUSES interview, I realized this is how men are like when they think nobody’s watching and I don’t like it when female idols pander to them. I don’t like straight males winning sorry!

I was told to stop but here’s the receipt.

this seems to be a program with the concept of an arts school, not dissimilar to Knowing Brothers concept of being a school classroom. So when you book it for promo you go with the concept.

It is a Thing in Korea... we all know this.

Anyways, SM making Aespa have promo singles is surprisingly annoying. I love Illusion but lets get onto the main course.