K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 6552 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

Now why are the tasteless girlies the only people here today? Where are the STAYC defenders? Help me????

Macsun, Crisp X, Joli Chat and 14 others like this.
  2. Sumin’s parts ate

but ya this song needed more time in the oven. A shame cuz the chorus melody is A+

HippoSteaks likes this.
  3. It’s definitely their first title track that hasn’t immediately kicked my head in, but all the BEP intricacies to the melody and production are there (and the girls are superstars as per) so it’s 100% a grower. They had to eventually give us something a bit more low key, just a shame I won’t be able to get away with playing this one at parties!

Diet Pop!, SloMover and HippoSteaks like this.
  4. As with most STAYC leads it will probably grow on me immensely in a week or two.

For the time being, I'm just trying to figure out which SISTAR member each line originally belonged to ddd.

Diet Pop!, ohdenny, clowezra and 2 others like this.
  5. Between Black Eyed Pilseung digging deep into the drawer for a Sistar reject and him outsourcing from other producers for their last mini, it's starting to feel like he's running out of songs for STAYC ddd.

6. Beautiful Monster is fine. I hope it grows on me. Great chorus, but a very strange arrangement. It never gets its legs. I didn’t think I’d ever have to say that about a STAYC song. Now let’s see about these other tracks..

7. Slice of Life

Oh and here’s Sister Sunye’s pre-release single, Glass Heart!!

Crisp X, aux, Vixen and 11 others like this.
  8. Talented, brilliant, amazing, showstopping, etc.

[​IMG]

Crisp X, ysev, Diet Pop! and 5 others like this.

9. Mother serving us vocals and hits!

[​IMG]

teddie88, Vixen, Diet Pop! and 5 others like this.
  10. HERE I AM!!! Another hit in the basket!! I love when BEP combine acoustic guitars with those quirky synths and SFX (also ahhhh the underwater bubbles in I LIKE IT!!! Insane). And the bridge! Gorgeous. I wish the last chorus would repeat and not be so abrupt but in end, it’s top tier as everything they do x

ILY:1 was very cute as well!!

Macsun, Crisp X, aux and 16 others like this.
  11. Slice of Life

[​IMG]

Macsun, Crisp X, aux and 17 others like this.
  12. R92

R92

SLAYC can do no wrong. 4th-gen It-Girls, here we come!

Macsun, Crisp X, aux and 15 others like this.
  13. Yah Beautiful Monster is a laidback easy breezy bop. The only negative is that the song ends with half of the chorus which makes it feel a bit incomplete.

Macsun, aux, bbynewyear and 10 others like this.
  14. Slice of Life

Wig!! The way the 4th gen girl groups are all getting 100k first day sales is so iconique!!

Crisp X, aux, Joli Chat and 16 others like this.
  15. Beautiful Monster is one of their most instant leads to me, and the rest of the mini is a hit too

[​IMG]

ysev, Diet Pop!, Artemisia and 8 others like this.
  16. I love seeing CHUNGHA do well…

roblognick, Crisp X, aux and 15 others like this.
  17. StayC are on their way for the best run of singles in a year. Beautiful Monster is amazing, the current reigning of K-Pop never disappoint.

[​IMG]

Macsun, Crisp X, aux and 12 others like this.
  18. The intro giving mysterious dark ominous Depeche Mode song going into acoustic guitar + clap clap... That loud-ass bass horn in the chorus coming in like thunder among their high vocalizations and that up-and-down staccato synth in the background making it sound as if it's a iamamiwhoami BLUE chorus... Sieun and Yoon eating that chorus like it is a hot-dog eating contest at the fair... ISA's insane visuals... J settling herself as the official First Line Girl... and most importantly Sumin's pre-chorus I'M OBSESSEDDDTTT!!!!!! To be honest the chorus reminds me a lot of SO BAD?? Like, the only thing to be improved here would be a nice little outro to make it 3:30 minutes long, cause other than that this is yet again a serve from the 4th gen queens of quality control!!

Macsun, Diet Pop!, collxtion and 5 others like this.
  19. LOVE on repeat right now, it's giving song of the Summer

[​IMG]

thommyh, codecat, ysev and 8 others like this.
  20. While Beautiful Monster is definitely growing on me a little bit, LOVE is definitely the best song on the album, and stop me if you think you've heard this one before, but it should have been the title track.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.