K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 6591 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. We are definitely getting a comeback… they were in the studio recording together and LE still works with Shinsadong Tiger. That’s how we get all those TRI.BE bops.

Chachachan, Attis, Crisp X and 6 others like this.

2. I guess that confirms it. I suppose it's one release (along the special broadcast) than out again, then?

Overdose, Attis, aux and 8 others like this.
  3. I miss Everglow
    [​IMG]

ultraviolet, teddie88, Wills and 11 others like this.
  4. K-Pop girlies … I need help trying to track down a song. I remember I heard it everywhere when I was in Tokyo in January of 2015, and I even bought the CD of it when I was there which I’ve now lost and the song is lost to the void! It was by a girlband, I’m fairly sure one of the bigger ones, and it kinda went like I love youuuuuuuu I need youuuuuuu and it was a total bop and I wanna hear it again! Anyone have any idea what I’m talking about?

5. This doesn't fit your criteria at all, even down to the fact it was from 2017 but the lyrics make me think of this:

6. He

He

7. Best member of Pentagon got a solo!

8. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

9. These girls are crazy for sampling the ancient folklore chant sitting in a tree K I S S I N G......their hip is ethnic. This song is cute but it's going to take a bit of time for it to join the ranks of their other legendary titles but yeah in the meantime I will blow a little kisssssssssssss

[​IMG]

10. I'm not sure if this an original song or a cover, but either way it's really nice.

11. Girls’ Generation stages for Forever 1 are cancelled due to a member having Covid.

clowezra and Salami like this.
  12. Noooooo that's tragic.

13. 'Forever 1' is FIRMLY lodged in my brain, I can't stop getting the chorus stuck in my head. What a sleeper bop!

14. Don’t know how it works, can they just do it next week?

15. Seohyun said they'd do next week.

16. That’s good that they’re not just going ahead without her, wouldn’t be right. 8 is the perfect number…

ultraviolet, He, clowezra and 2 others like this.
  17. JYP has announced they won't release physical albums from their artists anymore.

aux, Serg. and thommyh like this.
  18. Is this for real? Such a weird move considering collecting physical albums is such an integral part of the K-Pop fandom, and so much effort is put into the packaging and whatnot.

ultraviolet likes this.
  19. This is good but also insane???

20. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

Pretty sure they aren't replacing physical albums completely, just offering the alternative for people who don't care about the packaging, just want the photocards and still want to contribute to album sales. Still think it's a bit of a scam because people would be paying almost the price of a cheap album just for the photocard since the albums need to cost a base price to count for charts but alas.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.