K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 6719 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. I love it, too. Can't really understand what's not to like if you love Red Velvet, especially the quirkier songs. I think this will grow on a lot of folks.

2. I was worried for a little while but I should have trusted my favorite 2nd gen group. When I Move is wonderful. It feels like a KARA song without being a pastiche of their hit singles. It's the perfect track to bring together the different incarnations of KARA. Plus they all sound great and the video is, of course, beautiful.

3. Apparently all the 4th generation girls are covering Cheer Up by Twice, and honestly that sounds pretty fun.

ultraviolet and Remorque like this.
  4. Red Velvet are doing Primavera, LETS GOOOO

ultraviolet, Remorque, Island and 6 others like this.
  5. It wasn't.

Remorque, Island, thommyh and 12 others like this.
  6. I liked it!

ultraviolet likes this.
  7. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

Well at least German legend Liz of IVE got to sing a part of the chorus!!!!!! Talent!!!!

8. As a German, I must ask: what's the story behind this? From what I could google, there is no apparent connection.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2022
  9. KARA proving why they're one of the all time greats.

ultraviolet, Remorque, Vixen and 8 others like this.
  10. People just thought her look in Eleven gave German vibes.

11. Slice of Life

FFFFFFFFF Liz is not German!! Stan Twitter just thinks she looks German in the Eleven music video especially on this clip

And this pic
    [​IMG]

EDIT: Oop @BEST FICTION beat me to it FFFFFFF!!

12. Oh My God, that is hilarious. Didn't know about it being a thing/meme, completely passed me by. Thanks for your replies!

ultraviolet, Vixen, Wills and 5 others like this.
  13. Sadly the original video was deleted but it was her part in Eleven with this tweet.

Just amazing.

14. Slice of Life

FFFFFFFFFF like I kid you not, Liz has become my IVE bias because of those damn German edits!! And I pray everyday that she returns to her blonde roots!!

15. I almost cried to this. It’s like my childhood was singing back at me. They are all so vocally talented. I hope they do a one-off concert or something of the like.

16. KARA overload, but this is a must watch.

17. The gag of having your comeback stage at MAMA, like, I know that's right!!

Many of those 4th gen groups would not even be standing there if it weren't for KARA, especially since the venue is in Japan.

18. This made me tear up nn
    Legends.

19. OKAY IM CRYING.

ultraviolet, Remorque, Vixen and 3 others like this.
  20. Kara's When I Move sounds great, and what a comeback single of theirs should sound like.

I would have agreed, but Gaeul owned blonde in After Like. At least Liz has the best hair flip.

ultraviolet, Remorque and RUNAWAY like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.