K-Pop (General Discussion)

The difference is Soojin was guilty, at least of what the actress accused her of. And Cube/Soojin taunted her further with their statements. There is a loud coalition of pro-Soojin fans, mostly in English speaking fandom, but, I assume most of their K/C fans were more than glad to see her go.

Here, Chuu is completely innocent, and BBC is trying to smear her name.
I'm not familiar with Loona, but I've been reading about her removal from the group. How you know she is innocent?

She/her
I see!! Why her company is against her? The girl looks so sweet.
She sued the company to terminate her exclusive contract because, as the most popular member domestically, she was heavily overworked, but literally had never received a single payment for all her gigs and various solo advertisements (she's actually amongst the idols with the most brand deals, including some big stuff like the biggest bank in South Korea or becoming the Pocari model the year after Twice were the face of it).

She actually won her injunction against the company, got to be able to terminate her exclusive contract with them and thus be in control of her solo gigs and earnings, but the company kept denying she ever sued them (so there is a pattern of lying on their side), and then the company started to slowly exclude her from various group activities.

And now they're kicking her out due to "abuse against the staff", which, fair, we don't know our idols personally, so people asked for proof, and their response was "We investigated ourselves and came to the conclusion that it was true. It's up to Chuu to disprove it and prove she is innocent of what she's been accused of" .... which is not how it works, but speaks volumes about them as a company.

Then the entire industry came out of the woodwork to defend her, leaving the company with very little credibility.

She sued the company to terminate her exclusive contract because, as the most popular member domestically, she was heavily overworked, but literally had never received a single payment for all her gigs and various solo advertisements (she's actually amongst the idols with the most brand deals, including some big stuff like the biggest bank in South Korea or becoming the Pocari model the year after Twice were the face of it).

She actually won her injunction against the company, got to be able to terminate her exclusive contract with them and thus be in control of her solo gigs and earnings, but the company kept denying she ever sued them (so there is a pattern of lying on their side), and then the company started to slowly exclude her from various group activities.

And now they're kicking her out due to "abuse against the staff", which, fair, we don't know our idols personally, so people asked for proof, and their response was "We investigated ourselves and came to the conclusion that it was true. It's up to Chuu to disprove it and prove she is innocent of what she's been accused of" .... which is not how it works, but speaks volumes about them as a company.

Then the entire industry came out of the woodwork to defend her, leaving the company with very little credibility.
OH SNAP!!! the mess of a company!! Thank you for your explanation!!

Never too late to discover this hidden gem ! Also check out this stellar song by them this year

The only reason I know of this group is because they are constantly on Edward Avila’s videos. The recent one with Eddy shading and dragging for filth IS A MUST WATCH!

The only reason I know of this group is because they are constantly on Edward Avila’s videos. The recent one with Eddy shading and dragging for filth IS A MUST WATCH!

I discovered them watching his channel! lol! He is great! Although I am not into his make up videos :P