K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 6729 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

SCREAMMMMM!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

She can’t be stopped!!!!!

Jeppo, ysev, Wills and 15 others like this.
  2. She's such a troll dddd

Her and Vivi, who are the only members still communicating on the app kjgffkjf, are also dropping Chuu's name here and there even to this day. Like these binches do nawt give a fuck.

I'm really curious as to how everything is going to evolve in the upcoming weeks. As always, though, crossing fingers for my girls and hexing BBC as we speak.

Island, ysev, Wills and 18 others like this.
  3. ARTBEAT performed on their first music show tonight!!!

Yubin & Haeun are both so charismatic and fun to watch!

4. Step Back is my 2nd most played song of the year and I don't even think I like it!

5. Simply one of the best songs of the year.

Overdose, Macsun, ohdenny and 8 others like this.
  6. Partial f(x) reunion in New York…

Attis, ohdenny, nikkysan and 12 others like this.
  7. This disband is about to be a reverse debut expedition, one less girl each month!

8. 50% there. Sorry SNSD and KARA, this is the one that matters.

9. Slice of Life

WHAT THE FUCK??????

Ryan S. Jhun, trust you will be dealt with!!!!!!!!!!! Let’s stream their two singles at least, besties!!

Dreampopboy, Island, Serg. and 17 others like this.
  10. This is so out of the blue, what the hell happened??? I'm shocked.

11. Slice of Life

I think it’s probably the low album sales. Wikipedia says their June single album only sold 705 copies which is a massive downfall from the 6k sales of their first single album.

The way 2022 has been absolutely brutal to nugu girl groups…….

We lost:
    Lunarsolar
    Hot Issue
    Bling Bling
    BVNDIT
    and now bugAboo

Like…….
    [​IMG]

ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!

Dreampopboy, Island, Aries and 19 others like this.
  12. I
    [​IMG]

Dreampopboy, Aries, Serg. and 22 others like this.
  13. POP being one of the best songs of the year. We lost

14. The way i dubbed myself the forums resident Rainboo last year and now they’re just…gone. Not even a mini album. Four songs! They deserved so much more and I hope they kill it in the future seperately.

15. For girl groups it's the best of times and the worst of times concurrently.

16. This was sad to watch. One of the girls apparently worked at a cafe during the 2-year hiatus.

ultraviolet likes this.
  17. I guess it's sad in a way but there's really nothing surprising about that. For most of them, being an idol is like a minimum wage job where they wear cute clothes and film music videos. Working in a cafe is probably not what this girl envisioned for her future but she without a doubt earned a better living that way.

nikkysan, Wills, ultraviolet and 11 others like this.
  18. If anything the café probably paid her salary. Which is more than can be said about most K-Pop companies

[​IMG]

Dreampopboy, Island, Conan and 14 others like this.
  19. it's also been over a year since Cignature released Boyfriend, too. Their only musical activity all year has been an appearance on a company christmas single that came out like 2 days ago dfxbhvsd. One of the members is competing on some random show next year as well... so they'll be added to that list shortly I fear.
    [​IMG]

Overdose, Island, ohdenny and 13 others like this.
  20. Just reminded me of how great that song is.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.