K-Pop (General Discussion)

It's more like a BEAST route. Some BR3AD members, some new one. I'm preparing a tearful speech about how we overcome a "recycled group" stigma and achieve success.

WE ARE NOT A RECYCLED GROUP, WE ARE REDISCOVERED GROUP! *cry his eyes out while hugging Daesang Award*

H

Hitori

Monkey0 said:
It's more like a BEAST route. Some BR3AD members, some new one. I'm preparing a tearful speech about how we overcome a "recycled group" stigma and achieve success.

WE ARE NOT A RECYCLED GROUP, WE ARE REDISCOVERED GROUP! *cry his eyes out while hugging Daesang Award*

Hahahahaha! Oh my gosh. If we're gonna be like BEAST, there better not be some Yoseob around!

Screw Japan, BE3AD will dominate worldwide! We are so good, we don't even have to learn Japanese.. even SNSD will kneel to us.

I'll be the girl in the group with a superiority complex.

H

Hitori

By the way, BR3AD means Bred for Asian Domination.

Jawshx said:
Screw Japan, BE3AD will dominate worldwide! We are so good, we don't even have to learn Japanese.. even SNSD will kneel to us.

I'll be the girl in the group with a superiority complex.

Me, you and Ribzy will always have catfights. But when we get on stage we're gonna be like the best of friends.

Monkey0 just wouldn't care about us and would just be busy taking selcas of the 'no-make-up face'. OMGitsashleigh would just be shivering in terror in some closet.

hitori said:
Monkey0 said:

Hahahahaha! Oh my gosh. If we're gonna be like BEAST, there better not be some Yoseob around!
I thought you were the Yoseob of the group? Kekeke.

Ooh new group huh. Can I be one of the main dancer with the above average voice in charge of the charisma (the SooYoung/Yuri/Minho/Hyuna)?

H

Hitori

Liiya said:
Ooh new group huh. Can I be one of the main dancer with the above average voice in charge of the charisma (the SooYoung/Yuri/Minho/Hyuna)?

It's the old group we had before. We're doing a comeback with a new line-up!

H

Hitori

I hope this will be a successful comeback for them. The teaser looks promising. This should be what the current line-up of Jewelry should sound like.

I don't think we need one. It depends on you people.

Pen Expers said:
hakkangin said:
i'm sure they are both more than just friends. jessica is such a slut ( from a korean friend who knows one of the girls ) , haha infact she's known as the slut of snsd

I'm sure that friend is very reliable. *cough* Oh and don't call anyone that.

nah, i didn't call her that, but that is what she's referred to by my friend. Probably she's misunderstood by the Asians because she grew up in the US

New Nine Muses sounds really promising actually. At first I was like "oh god please not another retro concept" but I'm pleasantly surprised.

Let's hope the full is as good as the teaser. Do we know who produced it yet?

According to the latest episode of 2NE1tv, GD&TOP will be featured on Major Lazer's upcoming sophomore album, which explains those recent tweets. Also, Diplo has given them/YG a bunch of tracks to be possibly used on upcoming projects.

Excited!