K-Pop (General Discussion) | Page 980 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop (General Discussion)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by hakkangin, Mar 13, 2008.

1. In about 5 hours I'm going to my Year 12 formal, and I want it to finish as quick as possible so I can return home and jam to Brown Eyed Girls! Isn't that the saddest thing you've ever read?

[​IMG]

2. It's not! It's more exciting than a formal!

3. 3Xs

3Xs

Gurl please, I'd miss school, work, weddings.... funerals.... just to hear the new Rihanna single on time! And I'm sure you'd do the same for BEG. When you truly stan someone that's just what you have to do!

4. I can't believe there is not much talk about Miryo's drastic change in look. Am i the only one disturbed by it?

5. Sometimes she kind of looks the same but sometimes she looks really different. The company put it down to her losing weight when that picture of her looking really different came out earlier in the summer but I think she's had her nose done or something. I hope she doesn't get anything else done.

And I LOVE the teaser. I hope the song is amazing. I know the video will be.

6. Miryo looks exactly the same as she always has.

7. Miryo looks exactly the same to me. The difference between her in SIGN to her now is nothing at all.

The MV will be released at 11pm KST, which means only 11 hours left! The album is released 12am KST which means 12 hours. So exciting!!!!!!

8. She does look very similar but there's still something off about her in my opinion. Which is sad because I thought she was the most pretty during Sign.

9. Me too. Something is missing. She was beautiful and sassy, with "fire" in her eyes. Now there's like a void and she's too plasticy now. I really should wait until the new MV is out, maybe there is too much photoshop in the promo pics.

10. I just think she's lost quite a bit of weight, and is wearing her hair and makeup and stuff differently, that's all.

11. The back to back releases 'To Me' and 'Sweet Dream' have only grown better with time.. Rainbow one of the best groups of 2011 because of that.

12. Hitori

Hitori Guest

And A is doing well in Japan. I have a feeling they'll explode into more awesomeness in 2012.

13. Miryo is my fave when she's looking as ropey as poss! She was the cutest one during Nivea lip.

14. 3Xs

3Xs

Rainbow have defintiely been OWNING 2011. And 2010 for that matter. Can't wait for a full length album from them. All of their singles post "A" have been on point.

I like this!

15. Hitori

Hitori Guest

From this article.
    Oh I love the IU shade! I dislike IU. I don't get her 'unique charms' and has an appeal of a potato. She's Korea's answer to Pixie Lott.

And this singer Maybee. I don't get her photo.

[​IMG]

Why is she eating a freakin' flower? She could have placed it on her ear you know. I don't get why she's eating a poor flower.

Anyway, she talked about her psycho stalker. If I had a psycho stalker and he's good-looking, I won't label him as a stalker but as an ADMIRER. I need a psycho admirer that looks like TOP, Onew or Taeyang.

16. I don't know that it's 'shade' as much as acknowledging that IU is young. And she's obviously not Pixie Lott! More like.. I don't now, someone who does really great k-pop covers AND sings well AND gets great singles written for her AND composes herself. Like her music or not, she's exactly the kind of star k-pop needs to diversify.

17. Hitori

Hitori Guest

I acknowledge IU's popularity though.

In the mean time, let us get our hearts broken with Nell's Time Spent Walking Through Memories.
    http://youtu.be/7l7UI6U2GFA

18. 3Xs

3Xs

That WAS shade and it WAS funny but anyone who thinks IU is Korea's Pixie Fucking Lott must have lost some marbles in the brain.

I didn't really get into IU until her last mini-album but Good Day is definitely a modern K-Pop classic and one of the best songs of last year. Should have made it farther in the 20 Won Prize!

19. Check my tumble in my sig for Sixth Sense. Im at my formal so I can't listen to it.

clowezra, thommyh, ysev and 1 other person like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.