K-pop gifs + graphics request thread | The Popjustice Forum

K-pop gifs + graphics request thread

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by vague, Mar 19, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

hi. with gifs being so popular, particularly in this subforum, I thought it may be a good idea to offer my services to those in need during this trying time ddd. this thread was, of course, inspired by @ohnostalgia's rate graphics help thread. and also, because my job is shutting down indefinitely as of Friday leaving me with infinite free time for the foreseeable future, I thought this idea may be a good way to help me to pass the time for a while dd.

feel free to post any gif, simple edit, etc. requests here in this thread or to PM them to me directly if you'd like~

since there are many, many talented gif makers, graphic editors, photoshopinistas, etc. on the forum, anyone else who is interested in helping please feel free to also volunteer, offer help, or even just show off your latest creations if you'd like!

also: please be aware that this thread is not really for rate graphic requests; please check @ohnostalgia's thread if you would like help with that. unless you just want a couple of gifs or something I guess ddd.

thanks x

2. That’s a great idea! I wanted to open a thread like this one for some time but never got round to doing it.
    Can’t wait to see more of your (and others’) work!

Love Deluxe, aux, Serg. and 4 others like this.
  3. Y’all can hit me up if you need stuff too! And for this sub forum’s rates’ graphics as well.

ysev and vague like this.
  4. @vague do you have the basic versions of the gifs you made for the KSOTY rate, without the artist/song name on them? I could definitely use some of them.

ysev and vague like this.
  5. yeah, that would be no problem! i've still got all the psd files i made for KSOTY (and every other rate i've helped out with or run myself ddd), so i can extract the gifs pretty easily from those. just let me know which ones you want!

same goes for anyone else~

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020 at 8:05 AM
    codecat, soratami, Serg. and 4 others like this.
  6. The Bungee one please x

ysev, Slice of Life and vague like this.
  7. [​IMG]

codecat, Serg., ysev and 4 others like this.
  8. Thanks! But I asked for the wrong one actually, I meant the Tropical Love one (which is also a scene from the Bungee video, hence my mix-up).

Serg., ysev and vague like this.
  9. fffff

[​IMG]

codecat, Serg., ysev and 3 others like this.
  10. Yas, thank you! Iconic gif tbh, I expect I'll be using it a lot in the future dd

codecat, Serg., ysev and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.