K-Pop Rates | Page 14 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop Rates

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Dangerous Maknae, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Let me go and read @Monkey0's posts. I might find some teas in them.

[​IMG]

2. OH MY GOD! Not my past mess catching up with me!

3. Someone do the ones for 2013-2015 so I can submit 4minute’s only iconic single for the 2014 one.

4. "4minute slut" is probably more iconic than all of our faves' careers combined so let's not!

5. I mean Volume Up already happened. What are y'all on about?

Slice of Life and junglefish like this.
  6. Not related to the current discussion at all but: I wish we could do discography rates for acts that are active, like we do in the main forum. For example Red Velvet have enough amount of songs and a discography worthy of having their own rate, I don't get why we should wait like 5 years for them to disband so we can run a rate for them.

McQueer and Kuhleezi like this.
  7. Because in the span of the rate being created, votes being sent in, and the rate being completed the group could've announced a comeback, had it, and already gone back to solo promotions.

Kpop just moves too fast. And the discographies aren't as extensive as say..Koda Kumi, who needs multiple parts.

Also a Red Velvet rate would kill me. Choosing an 11 isn't possible.

8. Well then we can have a rate 3-4 years later too, like what people do in the main forum. It's better than not having a rate for them at all.

Kuhleezi likes this.
  9. Didn't the SNSD Singles rate happen over a year before SNSD... ended up in possible limbo?

It was obviously only singles, but it was obviously done because they had a huge amount of singles.

I don't see why that same logic couldn't be applied to acts with large discographies, like say having over 50+ tracks released (see: EXO, Red Velvet), or who have been around for a substantial amount of time (SHINee, f(x)).

I mean:
    Red Velvet - 52+ Songs
    SHINee - 158+ Songs (including Japan releases)
    f(x) - 58+ Songs
    EXO - 83+ Songs (including EXO-CBX)

Most of those are substantial enough songs to rate for each act.

Serg., Kuhleezi and Dangerous Maknae like this.
  10. Let me help you out.

RUNAWAY, SloMover and Sanctuary like this.
  11. We may as well just do f(x).

He likes this.
  12. We still have so many girl groups that disbanded that don't have a rate KARA, Rainbow, Miss A, 4Minute, Spica, T-ara

13. [​IMG]

14. Luckily we'll never have SNSD Discography rate because SM doesn't disband their groups but imagine having to rate their 200 songs

15. Oh also another random thought: I think it would be good if someone runs a rate for JYP solo girls after Yubin and Suzy release their albums. We will have enough songs by then:

Sunmi : Full Moon + non-album singles
    Yenny : Me? + non-album singles
    Suzy : Yes No Maybe? + new album
    Fei : Fantasy
    Yubin : upcoming album
    Jia : the single she released last month.

Poor Min.

RUNAWAY likes this.
  16. Sis I've been saying for half an year that I want to run their discography rate this Summer. How did you miss my never-ending promos?

For real though, don't worry. It will be a selected discography rate and I'll make sure the list won't be longer than 50-60 songs.

Serg. likes this.
  17. Oh..

Prepare for 'Why is _______ not here' comments ddd, i'll make sure to participate

Dangerous Maknae likes this.
  18. This is the worst part of running rates nn. I'm thinking of including all of their Japanese songs (23 songs if I counted correctly) and then doing a pre-rate for their Korean songs.

Or maybe I include the albums that are popular among the fans (my own faves actually, hehe) like The Boys, Holiday Night and Lion Heart and then only pick well-known/popular songs from the other albums.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  19. [​IMG]

Ceir likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.