K-Pop Rates | Page 15 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop Rates

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Dangerous Maknae, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Just ditch the ballads.

Dangerous Maknae likes this.
  2. You mean all of their pre-2011 albums?

Okay this is a good idea as well. I will consider it.

Salami likes this.
  3. Actually yes do that as well but include Genie (Japanese obv) and Hoot.

4. 2011 mood

[​IMG]

I'm going through Won Prize threads and...wow, we made so many choices, fam.

Slice of Life, Ceir and Sanctuary like this.
  5. Someone.... seems to be missing... from this list...
    [​IMG]

6. I'm literally crying. The 2010 thread...the song choices.

People actually giving Hoot points.

SloMover, Slice of Life and Monkey0 like this.
  7. I've opened this year's PJ Monthly Song Chart rate which features some K-Pop. It's a Eurovision style ballot so people won't be tanking K-Pop songs with zeros. If you want to come out and vote, I'd love to have you!

8. Here is the so far winners list for the winners rate 3.0. I think I added all the winning songs where I was tagged for. But I made some mistakes elsewhere. So please check to prevent problems down the road:

LIST OF RATE WINNERS SINCE 01-06-17
    01 // Panic! At The Disco - I Write Sins, Not Tragedies // Panic! At The Disco Discography // @Wills, @GhettoPrincess and @ohnostalgia
    02 // The Veronicas - 4Ever // The Veronicas Discography // @Mina
    03 // Janet Jackson - If // Janet Jackson Discography (part 1) // @P'NutButter
    04 // JoJo - Too Little Too Late // JoJo Discography // @RainOnFire
    05 // ADELE - Rolling In The Deep // ADELE Discography // @2014
    06 // Neneh Cherry - Buffalo Stance // 1989 Rate - Part 2 // @VivaForever
    07 // Luna - Free Somebody // SM Girls VS Rate // @ajmkv
    08 // Pussycat Dolls - Buttons // Pussycat Dolls discography // @LA Hallucinations
    09 // 2NE1 - Fire // Girl Groups Debut Singles Rate // @Alouder98
    10 // Dua Lipa - Hotter Than Hell // Pop Girls Freshman Class // @slaybellz

11 // Garbage - You Look So Fine // Garbage discography // @NecessaryVoodoo
    12 // Sufjan Stevens - Should Have Known Better // Sufjan Stevens selected discography // @HeartSwells
    13 // Solange - Cranes In The Sky // Solange discography // @Sprockrooster
    14 // Utada Hikaru - Traveling // Utada Hikaru discography // @TheChoirgirlHotel
    15 // Tinashé - 2 On // Tinashé discography // @Kuhleezi
    16 // Aaliyah - Try Again // Timbaland selected discography // @KingBruno
    17 // Brandy - Full Moon // Brandy discography // @Angeleyes
    18 // Pet Shop Boys - West End Girls // Pet Shop Boys discography (part 1) // @Ray
    19 // Wonder Girls - Why So Lonely // Wonder Girls discography // @Sanctuary
    20 // Goldfrapp - A&E // Goldfrapp discography // @One Stop Candy Shop

21 // Fifth Harmony - Work From Home (Feat. Ty Dolla $ign) // Fifth Harmony Discography // @GhettoPrincess
    22 // 9Muses - Remember // Underrated Girl Groups // @Squashua
    23 // SISTAR - I Like That // SISTAR Discography Rate // @SloMover
    24 // Koda Kumi - No Tricks // Koda Kumi discography - part 1 // @evilsin
    25 // Ayumi Hamasaki - M // Ayumi Hamasaki discography - part 1 // @aaronhansome + @ThisIsRogue + @send photo
    26 // KARA - Step // KARA singles rate // @3Xs
    27 // Halsey - Strangers (Feat. Lauren Jauregui) // Fifth Harmony solo efforts // @GhettoPrincess
    28 // Azealia Banks - 212 (Feat. Lazy Jay) // Black Girl Debut Magic // @Mr.Arroz
    29 // Vanessa Williams - Colors of the Wind // Disney Classics // @Animalia
    30 // Alicia Keys - Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart // Alicia Keys Discography // @D.F.P. + @Heaven on Earth + @Sprockrooster + @londonrain

31 // Lorde - Green Light // Big Pop Girls Rate 2017 + Alt Girls Rate 2017 // @Laura Vanderbooben + @constantino
    32 // Lorde - Perfect Places // Alt Girls Rate 2017 // @constantino

---
    Ineligible as it was part of a previous winners rate
    01 // Girls Aloud - Call The Shots // Xenomania selected discography // @CorgiCorgiCorgi
    02 // Madonna - Like A Prayer // PJ Favourites Rate (part 1) // @ufint
    03 // ABBA - The Winner Takes It All // ABBA discography // @Remorque

9. Everything's correct, I believe. Thank you x

10. Ddd poor Orange Caramel rate.

I should have the #1s rate finished on the 24th (I actually worry I go through my rates too fast ddd), so that could end up included depending on when the next Winners Rate launches.

11. I usually format everything before it starts so it's usually just copying/pasting it all into one post when the actual rate starts, but I know not everyone is as... high-strung as I am to do that dddd.

12. This feels pointed, Jimmy.

Kuhleezi, Sanctuary, McQueer and 5 others like this.
  13. [​IMG]
    *sobbing at being savaged and generally being a mess at life in every way sobs*

14. When you transcribed fucking YouTube videos and made beautiful graphics and fun posts dragging @send photo during the Tegan and Sara rate, but it wasn’t enough because you paced it to 1-2 elims a day. Some of us need our artistic oats time okay.

junglefish, Kuhleezi, RUNAWAY and 8 others like this.
  15. Did anyone try Miss A rate

Kuhleezi, Sanctuary, RUNAWAY and 4 others like this.
  16. Remember when it took me seven hours to write an elimination and you did yours in fifteen minutes? I am not blessed with your talent to write quickly.

17. So....

I really wanted to do the SHINee rate for their 10 years anniversary......... If y'all think you can do it/are willing to participate.

18. To elaborate on this;

I thought about doing it with the Korean discography and the Japanese singles and split it into two. The first half starting before May and including the mini/albums from 2008-2012 and then the second half happening after May with 2013-2018, including the album they'll most likely release for their 10th anniversary. It's mostly because they have a very extensive discography and it'd be a shame not to rate at least all their Korean songs, but it'd be easier to split in two, both for me to do it and for whoever participates to vote.

vikeyeol, Serg., Sanctuary and 3 others like this.
  19. What do you mean by that, it's a fucking bop.

NEONEUN SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT
    NANEUN HOOT HOOT HOOT YOU BEAST

He, Cotton Park, Serg. and 1 other person like this.
  20. MY SHINEE RATE IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!

If people confirm they'd participate of course.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.