K-Pop Rates | Page 20 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop Rates

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Dangerous Maknae, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Thanks for the list! I think the only rate you're missing on it is:

f(x) - Rum Pum Pum Pum // Girl Groups #1 Rate // @Sanctuary

And yes the Girls Generation rate was hosted by me. The girl groups debut rate was also hosted by me if you don't know I'm Alouder98 and just changed my username ddd.

2. I did know about the username change, I just had it wrong in my file which I copied wrong! Thank you for the update!

3. There's 15 #1s so far this year in Korea. I think we can get up to 28-30 for the 2018 #1s rate.

I also want to open the Boy Group #1s rate once I fix the images for the girl group rate.

4. Perfect. It has been added. K-POP is already better represented in quatity than the last time (and aside from that there are also additions from other Asian acts as Ayumi Hamasaki, Koda Kumi and Namie Amuro)!

5. If anyone wants a suggestion, I think now that Sunmi has released an EP it would be really good if someone runs the JYP solo girls rate.

Serg. likes this.
  6. Didn't you suggest running that rate by yourself

7. Dddd no, I sometimes think of ideas for rates and just say them here for others to pick them up if they want, kii.

Serg. likes this.
  8. While this thread's been freshly bumped,

Any more interest in this? I could potentially do one starting maybe around 2018-10-06 or 2018-10-13.

ohnostalgia, RUNAWAY, Salami and 4 others like this.
  9. YES!

10. We're just gonna have to wait for @Sanctuary then nn

Dangerous Maknae likes this.
  11. Yay, I miss them so much. I rarely made it to top 10 but I discovered so many songs in the first edition.

12. So with the likes on this post and the initial one, that's six people interested. I think we need 20 or so to make it worthwhile.

13. I'm sure you will get enough when you open the thread. So many people don't check this thread, hence the lack of likes.

14. Me finishing #2 on the Indie round with a random song someone posted on the thread as a suggestion

[​IMG]

15. Ddd the indie round was the only round I made the top 5 and I didn't even like the song I submitted.

16. The indie round was honestly one of the worst things I've ever had to endure.

17. Yeah that was fun. If I can carry on finding some tenuous link to include an f(x) song.

18. I still can't believe this fucking beat Lucifer.

ohnostalgia and Vixen like this.
  19. Of course, the obvious rate to run would be a T-ARA rate, which I wouldn't do because I could never do it justice.

Yes, T-ARA are still officially active, so you could just call it 'T-ARA, the MBK years' or something.

Just a thought.

RUNAWAY, Serg., Slice of Life and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.