K-Pop Rates | Page 22 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop Rates

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Dangerous Maknae, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Don't worry about the results not getting revealed in time. I'll share the spreadsheet to one unnie so they can take over if I flop, god forbid.

Anyone wants to be that unnie?

Kuhleezi, Serg., codecat and 2 others like this.
  2. Hit me up if you still need it sis xx

3. @Sprockrooster you guys better cancel your winners rate because New by Loona/Yves just won the Loona Discography rate (hosted by @vague).

4. That winners rate must be about full by now. When's it happening?

5. Kings GOT7 and MONSTA X scamming their way into a MisandryJustice rate by releasing on a slow month. On the other side of the coin, UNI.T's I mean, and Dreamcatcher's What just barely missed out on a top 5 placement on a super stacked month so hopefully someone supertrashessarangs them.

Hyolyn's To Do List should get a free entry tbh bc y'all don't appreciate talent.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  6. I haven't been able to launch the rates I've wanted to because of work but trust and believe the Gaon 2018 #1s rate is happening.

There's 23 entries so far with 7 (or 8) weeks left of 2018.

[​IMG]

Serg., Island, Love Deluxe and 7 others like this.
  7. The list of this year is pretty interesting. While I think it's a bit weaker and filled with more indie stuff in comparison to last year, there is quite a competition for #1 spot between two or tracks.

I just want Taeyeon to release on a quiet week so she can make her way into this.

8. I assume this is the only winner since the last time I noted a winner (that one being Girls Generation - Karma Butterfly)? It has been added.

9. I think "Shinee - Replay // Shinee Discography Part 1 // eccentricsimply" happened after the Girls' Generation rate if you haven't added it already.

10. When is the JYP Girls Rate.

Suzy wants to know!

Serg. and Dangerous Maknae like this.
  11. Okay, here's the current list for the Winners' Rate part 3.

Please let me know if there are any rate winners missing who haven't been in previous winners' rates.

12. I see a lot of 10s in this list by just looking at it. Is it going to be a normal rate or an Eurovision style rate?

13. Eurovision style. You'll get a set number of 12s, 10s, 8s, 7s, 6s and so on.

Given the current number of songs I'm thinking about five each - so you'd have to make a top 50 out of the song list and assign points accordingly.

14. Seeing as we were talking about a 2009 rate in the general discussion thread, I thought we'd continue that here. When were we thinking of having it? Summer?

Dangerous Maknae likes this.
  15. Isn't it better if we do it as a round of KPSC than a rate?

16. It would solve the problem of curating the song list.
    @Unnies, voice your opinions please.

Speaking of KPSC, who wants to host the next one? @He? @Salami? @Serg.? Any thoughts?

He and Dangerous Maknae like this.
  17. He

He

When should it happen more or less?

18. Start sometime in January, 5-7 days submission period, 2 weeks for voting. Maybe more if we get a good number of participants.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.